Organizer assigns variations each round 28.57% 4 28.57%
Drop pack rule altogether 50.00% 7 50.00%
Total 14 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.67 Average
Outwitters Challenge Season - Sign Ups Open
02-09-2013, 02:19 PM
RE: Outwitters Challenge Season 1 ( games 1 and 2 )
(02-09-2013 02:14 PM)I am epic Wrote:  I'm just wondering why there is no div 2 games?

The div ii games are in the matches section I just haven't set up the points page yet.

Your team is ready to go against Amero.

Clever League!_elle_!Clever League
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-09-2013, 02:23 PM
Thanks. The person who I'm playing, his queue is full. How long does he have till he forfeits?

Gifted! Gifted League

GCID -joejohn22-
02-09-2013, 02:30 PM
(02-09-2013 02:23 PM)I am epic Wrote:  Thanks. The person who I'm playing, his queue is full. How long does he have till he forfeits?

He has until the 15th. Please send him a PM about it. Hopefully a game frees up.

02-10-2013, 03:41 AM
I have had some questions and input regarding using one pack for the entire first phase.

I am going to alter this rule. You will need to choose one for the first set of games ( first two). You have already chosen that. For each set of games I will throw in a different requirement such as veggies only or your opponent chooses. This will keep it fresh, fun and interesting. Any thoughts or ideas on this?

02-10-2013, 04:35 AM
Philrock99 still didn't play our 2v2 game which is our chat room :/

You can ask a...
[Image: 6BmXQqC.jpg]
(drawing by Chemoeum)

[Image: sig.png]
02-10-2013, 06:42 AM
(02-10-2013 03:41 AM)Ellevega Wrote:  I have had some questions and input regarding using one pack for the entire first phase.

I am going to alter this rule. You will need to choose one for the first set of games ( first two). You have already chosen that. For each set of games I will throw in a different requirement such as veggies only or your opponent chooses. This will keep it fresh, fun and interesting. Any thoughts or ideas on this?

I don't know if this change is necessary. At most maybe just have teams choose one pack per round. Although it might be interesting with those rules, it makes it a bit too structured in my opinion.

[Image: sig.png][Image: 2q2lq9y.jpg]
02-10-2013, 07:28 AM
Opponent picks your race? Interesting...

So what if a certain person doesn't have a certain race?

Or even worse, what if someone says he doesn't have a certain race, because he doesn't wanna play with it?

02-10-2013, 07:37 AM
(02-10-2013 06:42 AM).Memories. Wrote:  
(02-10-2013 03:41 AM)Ellevega Wrote:  I have had some questions and input regarding using one pack for the entire first phase.

I don't know if this change is necessary. At most maybe just have teams choose one pack per round. Although it might be interesting with those rules, it makes it a bit too structured in my opinion.
I agree with Memories. Some teams might have their packs chosen for the whole game at this point, and it would be too restrictive if they were forced. Also, what if a team chose Veggies because they weren't very good with it (to get it out of the way maybe?) and then they are forced to use it again?

Proud Member of the Diamond League!
[Image: sig.png]
02-10-2013, 07:41 AM (This post was last modified: 02-10-2013 07:46 AM by spacechef.)
I'd support being able to change packs if desired each round. The team would still have to all play the same race each round. This tournament looks to be a long one, even for the first phase alone, so some variety would be nice.
In my case, our team was all single sign ups, and we prefer to play different races. Giving everyone a chance to play their preferred race would be nice.

Live your life as more than plastic.
02-10-2013, 10:25 AM (This post was last modified: 02-10-2013 10:30 AM by Ellevega.)
Okay so we have two choices

1-leave as is with the one pack.
2- let me alter the rules and assign different variations.

It has taken too long for some to choose and I would not want to do that each round.

Everyone should have the uber pack and if you don't you risk forfeiting.

I added a poll so you all can decide what's best. It will be on for two days. In the meantime the pack you chose is in effect for these two games.