Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Outwitters Forum-Everything You Need To Know
06-19-2013, 10:04 PM
RE: Outwitters Forum-Everything You Need To Know
(04-15-2013 03:01 PM)spacechef Wrote:  
(03-26-2013 11:41 PM)Harti Wrote:  
(03-26-2013 11:25 PM)TheGoldenGriffin Wrote:  Why isn't this in the Important Threads section? It seems important.
While the thread summarizes pretty much everything (and suggests abbreviations that were used, like... nowhere?), it unfortunately also covers some unneccesary information and (additionally / therefore) isn't really tidy.

Well, I had to go through the trouble of searching for this thread, just so I could look something up. I think it should be in the important threads section, the only reason I found this was because I knew it existed. New users don't have that same knowledge. If it needs to be tidied up, how so?
As a new player I thought this was quite good. Maybe some unnecessary info but I didn't think too much. Some very good links that I didn't know about.

Master League 1v1
2v2 Top 200 #35 with Mag!cguy

[Image: sig.png]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-15-2013, 12:33 PM
As a player of outwitters from the beginning, I soon realized I wasn't living up to my full potential. Joining the forums was my answer and this thread has already showered me with info I didn't even pretend to know existed. Thanks Coolio for putting it together and everyone else for their comments.

didgeralien
[Image: sig.png]
...winter is coming...
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-16-2013, 05:59 AM
Now I know what people mean by OP.

I am GameCenter's Chemoeum.

RIP, DL banner.

Explosions.

Go here!