Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.67 Average
Yeah, I know I suck
02-03-2013, 09:23 PM (This post was last modified: 02-03-2013 09:23 PM by wagnarock.)
Yeah, I know I suck
Since the release of the game I've been beat, out witted, had my face slammed in the dirt, and everything that goes along with it.

I gotta admit first and foremost I'm bad at strategy games. But dang, can't I get a break? Having been stuck in clever for who knows how long, I'll go on a winning streak, get into gifted, only to get my ass handed to me and all I see is red on my previous games and then get knocked down. I watch the game of the week and I look at all the "ST" (you all need to get over yourselves with your acronyms) replays, I do basically the same and still lose! I love me some OML(I can do it too!) but this is insanely frustrating. Where are the skill packs and where can I buy 'em?

GC: wagnerock
Open for friendlies anytime.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-03-2013, 09:37 PM (This post was last modified: 02-03-2013 09:38 PM by Necrocat219.)
RE: Yeah, I know I suck
Skill packs? As in the things you pay for to give yourself an unfair advantage over other players that you have to keep paying for over and over again?

Top 200 peak ranking: #18 Super-Titan

I'm currently taking a competative break. Am up for friendlies and tournaments!

(06-09-2014 02:14 PM)Bbobb555 Wrote:  I looked it up, apparently a kendama is a yo-yo (!). How the heck do you have forums for yo-yos?
02-03-2013, 09:40 PM
You have to justify as to what you spend your wits on. Make every wit count.

You don't know me? Let me introduce myself. I am Anonymous. Super-Titan May the wits ever favor you.
02-03-2013, 10:06 PM
Hit me up with a friendly, I can try to give you some advice. GC is harvarnold.
02-03-2013, 10:11 PM
Some people, like me, just can't get the game. I've been stuck at 1v1 gifted forever (half a year) and recently dropped to clever.
Maybe you can try playing 2v2. The strategy is very diffirent, you may discover a niche there.

Member of the Ice clan!
[Image: 29xjgx5.png]
02-03-2013, 10:22 PM
DONT COPY the super titans. UNDERSTAND and LEARN from them. look into the logic on the moves they make.

[Image: 9d7f96a4e69f9e49b3bcb2a9b2aa3267_zpsffc0a44c.jpg]
Anonymous Clan
GC: Pastil*
02-03-2013, 10:57 PM
(02-03-2013 10:22 PM)TheQwertiest Wrote:   DONT COPY the super titans. UNDERSTAND and LEARN from them. look into the logic on the moves they make.

This right here is amazing advice.

GC: GoHeat3
Super-Titan

[Image: sig.png]
02-03-2013, 11:15 PM
Also you might want to listen to "Eye of the tiger" or "We are the champions" before you start a battle.
But more importent is to do what TheQwertiest said.

Defeat Is Not An Option

GC:dakdak97 Master League
02-04-2013, 12:07 AM
Man I feel you.
Try to learn something from each of your matches. The more unskilled you are, the more beneficial it is to just rack up experience by playing more games.
A big part of it is attitude. Don't mind your ranking; if you lose, you lose. Just try to find out where you went wrong in the loss and view it as a learning experience.
02-04-2013, 12:28 AM
Calm down, just complaining does not help you.

If you get too many loses and frustrated, I recommend you to start a friendly game instead of league one and try to set up your opening and your playing style. At one time for me I lost 5 games in a row and extremely being closed to demoted to Clever. (Almost all league game opponents are Clever while I'm gifted.) I stop joining new league game and feel free to play a friendly one. Though my opponent in friendly may be from random leagues, what helps me is that I feel relaxed (I don't mind if I lose, just learning the mistakes.). And now my league points go up and not close to demotion as before.

Just post some losses in this thread or replay sharing thread, many experts in this forum will come and help analyze your replays.