Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.67 Average
Yeah, I know I suck
02-04-2013, 11:51 PM
RE: Yeah, I know I suck
Post replays, you'll get better advice. Probably.

The Gruff Billies Clan:
Yeah. We ate your grass, bub.
Fluffy League Whatcha gonna do? Fluffy League
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-12-2013, 07:04 PM
Hey its tough. I hit #1 in Clever just to be whacked down from the other five games in queue to a settling score of #10. Having not broken the Gifted mold in a bit with the smiling Titans and what not other ranks it is rather frustrating for a feller. One of these days till I lose my teeth I'll find you at the top.

GC: wagnerock
Open for friendlies anytime.
02-12-2013, 11:34 PM
For every new game you loose keep a notebook and write down the reason you lost. And don't measure your progress in ranking but in how much you learn.

Soldier spam FTW
02-13-2013, 01:36 AM
Wagna, can you post a replay of a loss where you say to yourself, "I just don't know where I went wrong!" ?
02-13-2013, 02:54 AM
(02-04-2013 03:47 AM)laYahooz Wrote:  I think you will learn better from watching intermediate players like me (gifted and masters). You can then see where mistakes are made. STs are so good that it's can be hard to actually learn from them.

Feel free to challenge me is you want some practice.
GC is my name. I reccomend challenging everyone on this thread Tongue

I agree wholeheartedly with your advice. The only distinction I would make is the why you shouldn't learn from super Titan. It's not that they're hard to learn from. It's that they are playing each other. It would be like a high school football team watching film of a pro team, rather than of their opponent. It's a totally different game at that level. And to the OP (that's original post(er); your disdain for acronyms and use of commas really shows your age Wink) I can tell you, without even watching your replays, that you're moving too fast. You are letting your finger do the thinking. Stop and plan at least 3 strategies for the turn you're on. By the time I finish figuring out my 3rd option I often realize that a 4th option, that I didn't see in the beginning, is the best option.
02-13-2013, 04:26 AM (This post was last modified: 02-13-2013 04:30 AM by Norahsul.)
(02-04-2013 05:54 AM)GoHeat 3 Wrote:  Yeah really. When I started in Fluffy, I got to Clever 3 separate times and was demoted each time. I never quit so look at me now.

friendly friendly?? =D Rolleyes
(02-12-2013 11:34 PM)Alvendor Wrote:  For every new game you loose keep a notebook and write down the reason you lost. And don't measure your progress in ranking but in how much you learn.

I'd like to have a friendly with you, and hopefully not to surrender right away Tongue
02-13-2013, 08:14 AM
(02-13-2013 04:26 AM)Norahsul Wrote:  
(02-04-2013 05:54 AM)GoHeat 3 Wrote:  Yeah really. When I started in Fluffy, I got to Clever 3 separate times and was demoted each time. I never quit so look at me now.

friendly friendly?? =D Rolleyes
(02-12-2013 11:34 PM)Alvendor Wrote:  For every new game you loose keep a notebook and write down the reason you lost. And don't measure your progress in ranking but in how much you learn.

I'd like to have a friendly with you, and hopefully not to surrender right away Tongue

Ill play a friendly. GC:GoHeat3

GC: GoHeat3
Super-Titan

[Image: sig.png]
02-13-2013, 08:25 AM
I've clawed my way up to master from fluffy. I play for fun though, and it's hard to beat people that turtle bombshells. No fun. :/

GC: Great Wolf Sif
02-13-2013, 08:42 AM
Lol doesn't everyone play for fun!?Tongue
Anyways, do you still use veggies wolf?

GC: GoHeat3
Super-Titan

[Image: sig.png]
02-13-2013, 01:23 PM
(02-13-2013 08:42 AM)GoHeat 3 Wrote:  Lol doesn't everyone play for fun!?Tongue
Anyways, do you still use veggies wolf?

Once every 4 games. im back to cycling through each race every game.

GC: Great Wolf Sif