Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.67 Average
Yeah, I know I suck
02-04-2013, 01:21 AM
RE: Yeah, I know I suck
Whilst watching ST replays is good you learn best from the games you lost against the best players you lost against; in those times that you lost against gifted players watch those replays over and try to spot what lost you the game and improve on that; if you don't understand what the problem is post it in a replay thread and we can help you out.

Top 200 peak ranking: #18 Super-Titan

I'm currently taking a competative break. Am up for friendlies and tournaments!

(06-09-2014 02:14 PM)Bbobb555 Wrote:  I looked it up, apparently a kendama is a yo-yo (!). How the heck do you have forums for yo-yos?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-04-2013, 02:05 AM
You need to push home your FTA as P1, especially as an A on SFI, always take into consideration what may be happening in the FoW and pretty soon you'll be an ST.

Sorry, all the good advice has already been given Smile

Everything Changes
02-04-2013, 02:54 AM
Don't worry man! You will make it eventually Smile

GC: ChibiDufour
USA
Gifted League
02-04-2013, 03:00 AM
I learn by getting my ass handed to me over and over. Just play people that are better than you and watch the replays. I always watch my losses and wins and pick apart what I did wrong. If you do that I think you Can advance

[Image: remur.gif]

Click it. You know you want to.
02-04-2013, 03:47 AM
I think you will learn better from watching intermediate players like me (gifted and masters). You can then see where mistakes are made. STs are so good that it's can be hard to actually learn from them.

Feel free to challenge me is you want some practice.
GC is my name. I reccomend challenging everyone on this thread Tongue
02-04-2013, 03:58 AM (This post was last modified: 02-04-2013 03:58 AM by connor34911.)
Hey man. So I don't know if you go to the forums or OSN. If you do you will see a thread called "80 percent of players are stuck in fluffy or clever". This means you may actually be better than you think! We have been trying to get the distribution of players changed around a little bit to prevent players from being discouraged like you seem to be. With that being said, I will offer you some real advice.

I would recommend cutting down the number of active games you have to 5-10. You may get antsy or bored, but you will find yourself thinking a lot more about each move! The result of this will be more wins!. Whenever I am on a bad streak I stop making new games and just finish off my current ones. Once I start doing better I gradually increase my number of active games up to the max.
As other people have said, I am open to a friendly and will give you advice. GC-connor3491

1v1 Super-Titan

2v2 Master League with dakdak97 and boyoxneder

gc:connor3491
02-04-2013, 04:26 AM (This post was last modified: 02-04-2013 04:27 AM by Ja Karta.)
Wow.
You guys are being really nice to someone whose post was simultaneously whiny, self-aggrandizing, deluded, and just jerky.

Kudos to you all. You're gentler people than I.

Ja Karta: Master League Long Shadow division
w/Niloc 1308 & Buzz Killingtun: Master League Hidden Owl & Proud Turtle divisions
Happy to accept friendlies! (Could use the practice. ; )
02-04-2013, 04:29 AM
Well being mean doesn't fix anything

[Image: remur.gif]

Click it. You know you want to.
02-04-2013, 04:37 AM
If everyone won... who would lose? Stop complaining and maybe think about what you're doing. ST replays (btw acronyms are for convenience, not to brag or whatever??) are going to help high level players, but you have to realize that people in lower leagues have totally different strategies. Copying ST moves just proves that you can't come up with your own ideas, and losing proves that you don't actually know what you're doing.

Stuck in clever? I've seen people in fluffy pick themselves up and climb all the way to Super Titan. If you suck as much as you say it's amazing you haven't dropped down yet.

You think only Adorables use snipers on SFI?
02-04-2013, 04:59 AM
(02-04-2013 04:26 AM)Ja Karta Wrote:  Wow.
You guys are being really nice to someone whose post was simultaneously whiny, self-aggrandizing, deluded, and just jerky.

Kudos to you all. You're gentler people than I.

Well everyone gets frustrated with the game at times and has to let it out and like ryzuma said, being mean to him wouldn't help one bit it'd just make it worse

1v1: Gifted League
2v2 #140 with liner15
May the ninja frog be with you....