Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 2.6 Average
More Bombshell Trouble
01-31-2013, 02:21 PM (This post was last modified: 01-31-2013 02:22 PM by daHsu.)
Exclamation More Bombshell Trouble
Recently started 5 games in a row against a guy called Reverse DP (Over 2 hours... apparently we were the only ones playing in Masters at that time)

This guy loves Bombshell with a passion, which means turn 2 bombshell, turn 4 bombshell, turn 6 bombshell... a bombshell every other turn, on every single map we've played on (SFI, Long Nine, Glitch, SP, although thank god NOT Peekaboo).

I'm dedicated to Feedback, but so far have been failing on every map but SFI. The wits needed to take down a single Bombshell on any larger map is way more than it takes for him to make one. By the time I kill 2, he already has 4 other ones scattered across the map. So I'm not quite sure what to do... if I wait too long, he will have so many BS's in one place that I can't get a Scrambler within range... then he'll start the classic death march by pushing his BS's up one hex every turn.

Any other Feedback players have suggestions as to what to do? I don't wanna run into another guy abusing this strategy and watch my soldiers splatter against the bombshell wall.

You think only Adorables use snipers on SFI?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-31-2013, 02:27 PM
RE: More Bombshell Trouble
Wait so your saying he spawns a BS basically every turn? I can't see this being a great strategy.

GC: GoHeat3
Super-Titan

[Image: sig.png]
01-31-2013, 02:28 PM (This post was last modified: 01-31-2013 02:49 PM by daHsu.)
(01-31-2013 02:25 PM)EkoFox Wrote:  Deleted Wink

Hey... I think I will try that! Wink hopefully Reverse DP isn't on the forums

01-31-2013, 02:32 PM
Whoops lol. Just hope he didn't see this Tongue

Proud Member of the Diamond League!
01-31-2013, 02:37 PM
(01-31-2013 02:32 PM)EkoFox Wrote:  Whoops lol. Just hope he didn't see this Tongue

Delete the posts!!

iPro Clan
01-31-2013, 02:39 PM
Delete, Delete! I hope you remember my advice, DaHsu!

Proud Member of the Diamond League!
01-31-2013, 02:39 PM
I feel like it'd cost a ridiculous amount of wits to pull that off. I think a well timed, efficient strike could take it down?
01-31-2013, 02:42 PM
(01-31-2013 02:39 PM)EkoFox Wrote:  Delete, Delete! I hope you remember my advice, DaHsu!

Dahsu gotta delete his post also, it's got yours quoted

iPro Clan
01-31-2013, 02:47 PM
He's doing the same against me.. and unfortunately I am Veggie.

[Image: sig.png][Image: 2q2lq9y.jpg]
01-31-2013, 02:55 PM
@Goheat: I've watched lots of ST replays, and nobody up there seems to do it. But you should really try playing fishes and spawning a BS every other turn. On big maps where the opponent can't strike fast, it really, really pisses them off. The only team I see that can counter this is Mobi, and it would probably result in no gain for either side.

@Memories: lol! I tried several new veggie matches, but quickly gave them up... Feedback and I were made for each other, never to be separated. Good luck against him, although I can't see too much Brambles can do against BS's...