Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
07-06-2012, 11:47 PM

Just a question on how points work. I've won a couple of games this morning and haven't got any points. Is this normal? No ranks were displayed for myself or my opponent on the game won screen.

In Clever league if that makes any difference. Been holding the same spot with more wins. The top players in the league are definitely getting points.

Oh and if any active people want to do 2's, add me Big Grin. GC is same as forum name.

Thanks.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-06-2012, 11:50 PM
RE: Points
I'm not 100% sure on this, but here's my theory:
If you start a match before you are ranked, then you will not get any points, even if you are ranked at the end of that game (due to completing your 5 placement matches in other games). If you started these point-less games after you've been ranked then this is definitely something the devs would want to look into.

I am in no way affiliated with or authorized by One Man Left Studios, LLC.
Any information on Outwitters I present is founded on personal experience, public knowledge or the Outwitters Beta Test.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
07-06-2012, 11:56 PM (This post was last modified: 07-07-2012 12:11 AM by shadysmurf.)
RE: Points
Ranked yesterday, and points were working as advertised for most of the games. One or two no points. Today, nothing out of a bunch of games finished.

Just won again, no points, no ranks displayed. Deleted and am reinstalling the game.

Love the game though, just sad I'm not getting points right now.
Find all posts by this user