Thread Rating:
  • 27 Vote(s) - 3.93 Average
Bug Report Thread
05-02-2014, 09:19 AM
RE: Bug Report Thread
(05-02-2014 09:03 AM)[PETA] Doodat Wrote:  Turns 38-43 the top red spawn is covered with a bramble patch.
As yellow, I was unable to see the red spawn being covered by the thorn.
Here is the game: outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICAgs3lqwoM

Both the replay and the game screen while the game was ongoing did not show the red spawn being covered by a thorn.

In a match, you are only able to automatically see your own spawn points, not your partner's.

I am GameCenter's Chemoeum.

RIP, DL banner.

Explosions.

Go here!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-02-2014, 09:45 AM (This post was last modified: 05-02-2014 09:46 AM by .Memories..)
I feel like that's a bug, and, as such, is appropriate for this thread.

[Image: sig.png][Image: 2q2lq9y.jpg]
05-02-2014, 11:09 AM (This post was last modified: 05-02-2014 11:10 AM by Flarp55.)
yeah you should be able to see whatever your partner can.

also you can't win by spawn squat in 2v2
outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICAwtSUhwsM

btw, the replay doesn't show you as able to see your own spawn either.

RIP, these forums

Lost the game
LegacyofFive the goat

[Image: sig.png]
05-02-2014, 12:14 PM
I know the replay doesn't. I hope you can take my word. You can also try a pass and play.

Doowhat? Doodat? Okey:3

1v1 Super-Titan - Peak #32 // Current #56 as AlliDooisRush
2v2 - w/jesusfuentesh #7
2v2 Master League - w/baustin #17 // w/Juslas #85 // Randoms #38
05-03-2014, 09:08 AM
Outwitters is not sensing WiFi connection. I am home in my house with a working wifi but outwitters does not show games except for pass n play. When I tap new game it says internet connection required an leagues and friendly play are darkened and untappable.

GC:
Lightningtow
05-03-2014, 12:52 PM
(05-03-2014 09:08 AM)Lightningtow Wrote:  Outwitters is not sensing WiFi connection. I am home in my house with a working wifi but outwitters does not show games except for pass n play. When I tap new game it says internet connection required an leagues and friendly play are darkened and untappable.

GC:
Lightningtow

This sounds like a gamecenter issue. Have you tried logging in and out?

05-06-2014, 01:12 AM
(05-03-2014 12:52 PM)jchris98 Wrote:  
(05-03-2014 09:08 AM)Lightningtow Wrote:  Outwitters is not sensing WiFi connection. I am home in my house with a working wifi but outwitters does not show games except for pass n play. When I tap new game it says internet connection required an leagues and friendly play are darkened and untappable.

GC:
Lightningtow

This sounds like a gamecenter issue. Have you tried logging in and out?

I haven't, and I can't really figure out how to log out anyways. But when I log in it shows the little notification thingie and says "Welcome back Lightningtow!" so I am not completely sure this is a GC issue. And I am kinda sad because this has been going on for days and when it gets working it will say I timed out and I lost all my games. Sad
05-06-2014, 01:13 AM
Have you tried rebooting your device? Also, you login/out of GC in settings.

05-06-2014, 01:22 AM
I know this is probably not the problem, but are you sure your wifi works? I've had bars on the wifi for my device, but it turned out that the Verizon Fios in my area was down. The wifi still showed as connected and all, but I couldn't actually retrieve my games.

"Love is patient, love is kind....It does not dishonor others, is not self-seeking, is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres." 1st Corinthians 13:4
05-06-2014, 03:11 AM
This was a fix found by amoffett:

Log out of GC, then do the reset, then log back in.

This was able to fix his problem.