Thread Rating:
  • 27 Vote(s) - 3.93 Average
Bug Report Thread
02-08-2014, 07:41 AM
RE: Bug Report Thread
It can take a day to clear up

I hear there's a secret Mobi hidden here somewhere…
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-08-2014, 07:53 AM
I have noticed a glitch where when I boost an unit, it won't display the new health. I have to refresh the game for the health to display correctly.
02-08-2014, 10:43 AM
I just got demoted after winning a match... Iv read it's not unheard of but Iv won my last few matchs (im on a winning streak) so what I wana kno is there a reason why it decied to just demote me? I was in top #20 of my league

outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICA1P607gkM

This was the match

Just don't understand

You can rip the wings and the horn off a Mobi and try to force it to be a normal whale..But deep down the the Mobi will always be a mobi and you can never hide the scabs Never let anyone try to force you to change!
02-08-2014, 01:00 PM
Were you on a losing streak before your winning streak?

[Image: sig.png]
02-08-2014, 01:58 PM
I had lost two 1vs1 and a 2vs2 but the 2vs2 shouldn't do anything and just got done winning 2in a row in 1vs1 the match I posted being the 3rd win in a row
Just curiose how it determins to kick ppl down I felt like I was well on my way to becoming Titan since I win more than I lose and you gain way more points from wins than losses
The onlything I can think of is I lost a match in 5/6 turn (was trying somthing new and it back fired) and that loss made me go back to gifted? But 1 bad loss shouldn't over throw 3 wins in a row :/

You can rip the wings and the horn off a Mobi and try to force it to be a normal whale..But deep down the the Mobi will always be a mobi and you can never hide the scabs Never let anyone try to force you to change!
02-08-2014, 03:16 PM
Something i tend to do when I'm on a winning streak is to make sure my opponents aren't much lower than I am. Like shortly after I went from clever to gifted i got in a losing streak followed by a winning streak, but I was still playing a lot of clever players and was at risk to be demoted again. Even though I was winning.
02-09-2014, 04:02 PM
Points are points tho right ? Don't matter if you take 20 points from some one in fluffy or Titan you shouldn't get dropped from ur league ladder if ur winning

Also the games been booting me a lot as well as glitching (I got pics of the glitch any one know how to add thru an iPod?)

02-09-2014, 04:11 PM (This post was last modified: 02-09-2014 04:11 PM by [PETA] Doodat.)
Points have no impact on whether you get demoted or not. If you lose enough, you can get demoted on a win. I've seen #2 masters get demoted.

Doowhat? Doodat? Okey:3

1v1 Super-Titan - Peak #32 // Current #56 as AlliDooisRush
2v2 - w/jesusfuentesh #7
2v2 Master League - w/baustin #17 // w/Juslas #85 // Randoms #38
02-09-2014, 05:12 PM
lol just got demoted from masters to gifted in 2vs2
Skatecraft and me haven't lost mabe but 1 match if that since we got promoted to masters... We lost a few in gifted wile we were working on our team work but I can't think of a single loss in masters
This feels like I'm being pranked by a admin/mod or hacked at this point...
(This takes ur if you lose enough you get demoted out)

If there's a set amount of losses I'd like to know how many it takes to get demoted? How many times do you have to win to reset the count? It makes no sense how points have no impact ? If that's true then what's the point of points should just rank ppl by wins

02-10-2014, 02:41 AM (This post was last modified: 02-10-2014 02:44 AM by [PETA] Doodat.)
Ah, this is what happened then:
While in gifted, you passed the threshold to advance to masters.
Before you advanced the masters, you lost quite a few, putting you below the threshold for masters, but still getting promoted.
Even though you won more later, you didn't win enough and you were demoted back to gifted.

There is no set amount of losses or wins, it depends on your hidden ranking. You play people with similar hidden ranking. Points are merely for show: all they represent is how often you played. You can get 1000 points just by winning and then losing in a 1:1 ratio if you play enough games. However, if my win/loss ratio is 2:1 and I played maybe 1/3 of the games you played, I would still have a higher hidden ranking.

Doowhat? Doodat? Okey:3

1v1 Super-Titan - Peak #32 // Current #56 as AlliDooisRush
2v2 - w/jesusfuentesh #7
2v2 Master League - w/baustin #17 // w/Juslas #85 // Randoms #38