Thread Rating:
  • 27 Vote(s) - 3.93 Average
Bug Report Thread
01-25-2014, 06:43 AM
RE: Bug Report Thread
Apologies if this has been mentioned elsewhere.

I have a few games now where the "Your Turn" bar on the list isn't working.
Goes like this:
- I am outside the Outwitters app
- I get an alert popping up telling me it's my turn with blahblah
- I run Outwitters and see the game list
- No games say "Your Turn" - confusing!
- I click on the game in question, and I see a reply and can take my turn

Anyone else seeing this?

TIA,

Zebs
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-25-2014, 06:49 AM (This post was last modified: 01-25-2014 06:51 AM by Chemoeum.)
(01-25-2014 06:33 AM)Mag!cGuy Wrote:  I am friend on GC with him if I remember well.

You are. He requested to be friends because you are so awesome.

(01-25-2014 06:43 AM)Zebsmattz Wrote:  Apologies if this has been mentioned elsewhere.

I have a few games now where the "Your Turn" bar on the list isn't working.
Goes like this:
- I am outside the Outwitters app
- I get an alert popping up telling me it's my turn with blahblah
- I run Outwitters and see the game list
- No games say "Your Turn" - confusing!
- I click on the game in question, and I see a reply and can take my turn

Anyone else seeing this?

TIA,

Zebs

I've seen that happen. It's like a late notification. It notifies you a while after the match is returned. On some occasions, it's a second notification, but so far it's only happened on my iPod.

I am GameCenter's Chemoeum.

RIP, DL banner.

Explosions.

Go here!
01-25-2014, 11:57 AM
2 bugs:

1. Occasionally one game will bug, and it will show as "Your Turn" when it is really the opponent's turn. Upon going into the game, finding out it is the opponent's turn, and going back to "My Games," the game displays as "Their turn." Later, it will switch back, and the cycle repeats. I'm not sure when it ends; I haven't checked.

2. The "+" character doesn't show in GCIDs.

RIP, these forums

Lost the game
LegacyofFive the goat

[Image: sig.png]
01-28-2014, 02:15 PM (This post was last modified: 01-28-2014 02:20 PM by TheGoldenGriffin.)
For 1.6.3, in the profile, the leagues arent transparent, its just white over the stone background

Oh and btw, the preview for Thorn Gully is still different than the map, on the map there is no thick grass around the far wit spaces and the center 4 spaces are wood.

I hear there's a secret Mobi hidden here somewhere…
01-28-2014, 05:45 PM
(01-28-2014 02:15 PM)TheGoldenGriffin Wrote:  For 1.6.3, in the profile, the leagues arent transparent, its just white over the stone background

Same for mine.

It's pronounced Juh-lack-tus
Arranged Doubles: Master League with HOR$EPOWER
Singles: Gifted League
Random Doubles: Clever
01-30-2014, 06:07 AM
There was another bug I noticed on my iPad. I'm still using iOS 6 on it and for some reason often games crash when I try to load them. It happens randomly and I can randomly get out of it. Although it's random it happens very frequently. Don't suppose you have heard about this one, have you?

UPDATE:

(01-29-2014 02:40 PM).Memories. Wrote:  Do they crash or does it hang? Sounds like you're hanging at the spinning wheel thing?

.Memories., you sir are correct, I think. I'm not sure what 'hanging' means but it is at the spinning wheel thing that it crashes. It exits out of the game and I can't usually get back in to that specific game until some weird time later. Sometimes it is after I have finished all my other games that are waiting, sometimes it effects other games as well.

I have noticed that it seems to only happen to single player games and not to multiplayer games.

Is anyone else experiencing this situation???
02-02-2014, 08:56 AM (This post was last modified: 02-02-2014 09:04 AM by didgeralien.)
After the latest update 2v2 FTA, when I try to use voice chat I get kicked out of Outwitters. Everytime. I can type, but I can't voice chat.

Anyone else?

During a recent 2v2 game:
outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICAxOKK5woM

We started the game Clever League 40ish. We won, but we were demoted to the fluffy league. The stat page showed us getting 12 points with a green up arrow.

We have played more than 5 matches in this new season. Our opponents were Clever League 80ish.

I don't have the game on the ipod anymore and don't know how to retrieve it, if that's even possible.

Thoughts?

didgeralien
...winter is coming...
02-02-2014, 09:56 AM
Demoted after a win is not unheard of and it isn't a bug. What do you mean by voice chat?

Doowhat? Doodat? Okey:3

1v1 Super-Titan - Peak #32 // Current #56 as AlliDooisRush
2v2 - w/jesusfuentesh #7
2v2 Master League - w/baustin #17 // w/Juslas #85 // Randoms #38
02-02-2014, 10:52 AM (This post was last modified: 02-02-2014 10:52 AM by jchris98.)
(02-02-2014 09:56 AM)[PETA] Doodat Wrote:  Demoted after a win is not unheard of and it isn't a bug. What do you mean by voice chat?

Exactly what I thought.

02-02-2014, 11:19 AM
If Siri is enabled, you can use the mic to say what you want to type instead

I hear there's a secret Mobi hidden here somewhere…