Thread Rating:
  • 27 Vote(s) - 3.93 Average
Bug Report Thread
01-15-2014, 07:54 AM
RE: Bug Report Thread
Okay fine. Anyways (unrelated to thorn patches) i found this interesting bug while testing. It doesnt really matter, but when i tried dragging the yellow medic to heal, it doesnt work. When i moved it off its starting space, it can! But when i moved it back, it cant anymore. I spawned a red medic and put it in the space behind the spawns next to the red base and same thing happened. I tried it with the blue and green medics and the drag to heal works fine.

I hear there's a secret Mobi hidden here somewhere…
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-15-2014, 05:34 PM
    I'm not sure which language this is in....elfish?

I thought it was funny. But no worries, after I closed the app and reopened, everything was peachy-keen!

GC: TheGreatAnt
01-15-2014, 08:30 PM
(01-15-2014 05:34 PM)TheGreatAnt Wrote:  I'm not sure which language this is in....elfish?

I thought it was funny. But no worries, after I closed the app and reopened, everything was peachy-keen!

Klingon

Super-Titan Top 200: #5
GCID: ===Torbreck===
King of the Hill
01-16-2014, 12:34 AM
(01-15-2014 05:34 PM)TheGreatAnt Wrote:  I'm not sure which language this is in....elfish?

Clearly Feedback language.

-DuMonster-
(also plays as DuMontster)
01-16-2014, 02:16 AM

Judging from the spacings, I'd say Ancient Entish.

01-16-2014, 02:18 AM
Finally this happened to someone else!

[Image: sig.png][Image: 2q2lq9y.jpg]
01-16-2014, 04:16 AM
(01-16-2014 12:34 AM)erikpdumont Wrote:  

Clearly Feedback language.

Yeah, Feedback that live on Glitch, a Feedback homeworld map.

I am GameCenter's Chemoeum.

RIP, DL banner.

Explosions.

Go here!
01-17-2014, 10:03 PM
I just experienced a bug during a league game which allowed me to view my opponent's units as a pass n play game was somehow created between both of us. Confused

GC ID : ShAdOw.* 198
1v1 : Master League
"Your mind is a bit like soup - it has to be stirred up all the time, and then interesting vegetables float to the top and so on, and you have new ideas." -Martyn Poliakoff
01-18-2014, 04:13 AM (This post was last modified: 01-18-2014 06:55 PM by Juslas.)
Server time out should be 4 days now. I actually launched some friendlies to check how things are (in controlled way).
This is uncontrolled incident. First of all I thought I had lost this match, but since there are plenty games simultaneously… and lost, not loose
and then it popped as "6 days ago" victory. Seemingly out of no where.
I play daily, bad Outwitters addiction (forum helps).
And there was no 4 or 5 days ago matches, that I am sure. But having this match hidden or lost and then found - unlikely.

---
jesusfuentesh, Catfud, =J0S)-(=
was this match business as usual to you?

----

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

01-18-2014, 04:21 AM
Being as it was a 2v2 could it be possible that your last turn was 6 days ago, and your partner just won the match?