Thread Rating:
  • 27 Vote(s) - 3.93 Average
Bug Report Thread
11-14-2013, 08:51 AM
RE: Bug Report Thread
Yep, new accounts on the same phone or device or that use the same device can get all the races with the restore all purchases button. Must be all under one apple ID so that's why.

Doowhat? Doodat? Okey:3

1v1 Super-Titan - Peak #32 // Current #56 as AlliDooisRush
2v2 - w/jesusfuentesh #7
2v2 Master League - w/baustin #17 // w/Juslas #85 // Randoms #38
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-14-2013, 09:28 AM
Hmm I didn't do the restore purchases button though. I wonder if doing so would unlock more than 5 games? That seems to be the only feature locked.

IGN: ArmyOfDerek (formerly Jenmin0)
Super-Titan 1vs1
Super-Titan 2vs2 with ASingleKindle
I have many posted games on OSN for everyone to check out.
11-14-2013, 09:30 AM
Yup I think so

Doowhat? Doodat? Okey:3

1v1 Super-Titan - Peak #32 // Current #56 as AlliDooisRush
2v2 - w/jesusfuentesh #7
2v2 Master League - w/baustin #17 // w/Juslas #85 // Randoms #38
11-14-2013, 09:54 AM
(11-14-2013 09:30 AM)[PETA] Doodat Wrote:  Yup I think so

You were correct!

IGN: ArmyOfDerek (formerly Jenmin0)
Super-Titan 1vs1
Super-Titan 2vs2 with ASingleKindle
I have many posted games on OSN for everyone to check out.
12-15-2013, 08:17 AM (This post was last modified: 12-15-2013 08:19 AM by GendryStorm.)
Hullo, recently, my app kept on crashing so i reinstalled it. My problem is that i cant enter some of my games, and a warning appears saying: "this turn has already been started on another device. You have to finish it there," though i havent played outwitters on other devices. Dodgy has anyone encountered the same problem?
12-15-2013, 08:24 AM (This post was last modified: 12-15-2013 08:24 AM by Chemoeum.)
Did you start any turns on any of your games before you deleted/reinstalled the app? If you did, then it explains everything.

I am GameCenter's Chemoeum.

RIP, DL banner.

Explosions.

Go here!
12-15-2013, 08:51 AM (This post was last modified: 12-15-2013 09:08 AM by GendryStorm.)
Hmm, yup i did start a turn on some of the games i cant enter, but i started the turn on the same device. Is there any way i can still finish my turn? Also, i remember one game where i havent made a move yet (just replayed my opponent's turn twice) but still the error message i mentiioned also appeared.
12-15-2013, 09:43 AM
Can't play league and friendly games.

You don't know me? Let me introduce myself. I am Anonymous. Super-Titan May the wits ever favor you.
12-15-2013, 10:14 AM (This post was last modified: 12-15-2013 10:16 AM by Chemoeum.)
(12-15-2013 08:51 AM)GendryStorm Wrote:  Hmm, yup i did start a turn on some of the games i cant enter, but i started the turn on the same device. Is there any way i can still finish my turn? Also, i remember one game where i havent made a move yet (just replayed my opponent's turn twice) but still the error message i mentiioned also appeared.

Well there you have it. Adam and Alex fixed it so that would happen. There was basically this cheating technique where you start a game, make a move, and automatically reset it by deleting/reinstalling. The move you haven't sent is saved on your device, and the move you make is gone when you delete it. The point of the move is just scouting your opponent so you can make a good move without the effects of fog of war. So to prevent this, they would keep you out from the battle, and the opponent would win... eventually. You can't give up, you can't do anything but wait for the game to time out. You definitely should have played the move before deleting/reinstalling the app.

I am GameCenter's Chemoeum.

RIP, DL banner.

Explosions.

Go here!
12-15-2013, 10:54 AM (This post was last modified: 12-15-2013 10:57 AM by GendryStorm.)
(12-15-2013 10:14 AM)Chemoeum Wrote:  
(12-15-2013 08:51 AM)GendryStorm Wrote:  Hmm, yup i did start a turn on some of the games i cant enter, but i started the turn on the same device. Is there any way i can still finish my turn? Also, i remember one game where i havent made a move yet (just replayed my opponent's turn twice) but still the error message i mentiioned also appeared.

Well there you have it. Adam and Alex fixed it so that would happen. There was basically this cheating technique where you start a game, make a move, and automatically reset it by deleting/reinstalling. The move you haven't sent is saved on your device, and the move you make is gone when you delete it. The point of the move is just scouting your opponent so you can make a good move without the effects of fog of war. So to prevent this, they would keep you out from the battle, and the opponent would win... eventually. You can't give up, you can't do anything but wait for the game to time out. You definitely should have played the move before deleting/reinstalling the app.

Oh, i thought all moves made were sent to the servers, even when the turn isnt finished. I have this (bad) habit of making piecemeal moves and not finishing a turn in one go, so when i reinstalled the app the anti cheat fix kicked in. Anyways, sorry to my opponents rcsum, janamphet, theparadoxturtle, jon8898, h_, pyp3r, and thehoodslasthope. Wasnt my intention to prolong our respective games, or to cheat the fow for that matter. Confused i would resign the games if i could.