Thread Rating:
  • 27 Vote(s) - 3.93 Average
Bug Report Thread
08-16-2012, 02:46 AM
RE: Bug Report Thread
(08-15-2012 06:24 AM)pookywb Wrote:  Similar to orwell's problem, I am getting a "This turn has been started on another device" error.

Like Orwell, I have no other device. Unlike Orwell, I have not deleted and reinstalled the app, the problem just appeared sporadically.

The problem was solved as randomly as it started.

I AM THE 99.9997%!

[Image: sig.png]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-16-2012, 11:36 PM
Sad BUG: Game doesn´t startet any more
hi,

since 48 h I cannot start the game sucsessful :-( If I open the App the starting screen opens and the gamelist startetd to refresh. No games listed until now, during a long loading time, nothing happend. After around 30 s the App crashed and I´m back at my starting and home of my Ipad.

Until this Bug the App worked fine and I have no problems. I´ve useing an Ipad 1 with 64GB and 3G.

For over 24 h I´ve wrote an Mail to the support and haven´t receive an answer until now.

Did anyone else have this problems?

Thanks for reply!

DerJope (Ingame Nick)
08-17-2012, 06:20 PM
I don't receive notifications.
08-17-2012, 07:36 PM
(08-17-2012 06:20 PM)A. Normak Wrote:  I don't receive notifications.
Same problem for me. I think it started today.

Rising Star Tournament for Fluffy, Clever and Gifted players - FINAL ROUND started!
08-17-2012, 09:13 PM
(08-17-2012 06:20 PM)A. Normak Wrote:  I don't receive notifications.

Same here. Starting yesterday afternoon, my games stopped producing notifications. Confirmed that one of my opponents has the same problem. This makes games go real slow... Pls help! Smile
08-18-2012, 12:31 AM
Stopped recieving notifications for some games yesterday.

Also, when you're watching a replay, if you press pause in the middle of an attack the replay will continue even though it says "paused" at the bottom.

1v1 Gifted
2v2 Clever
Friendly matches if you want!
GC: Riftskipper
08-19-2012, 06:35 PM
RE: BUG: Game doesn´t startet any more
(08-16-2012 11:36 PM)DerJope Wrote:  hi,

since 48 h I cannot start the game sucsessful :-( If I open the App the starting screen opens and the gamelist startetd to refresh. No games listed until now, during a long loading time, nothing happend. After around 30 s the App crashed and I´m back at my starting and home of my Ipad.

Until this Bug the App worked fine and I have no problems. I´ve useing an Ipad 1 with 64GB and 3G.

For over 24 h I´ve wrote an Mail to the support and haven´t receive an answer until now.

Did anyone else have this problems?

Thanks for reply!

DerJope (Ingame Nick)

I've reinstalled the App and everthing works as usal.

Best Regards

DerJope
08-19-2012, 10:43 PM
I'm not sure if it's a bug or not but I have lose in my first 2x2 game after one turn. Wtf? outwitters://viewgame?id=ag5vdXR3aXR0ZXJzZ2FtZXIRCxIIR2FtZVJvb20Yn4iIAQw
08-20-2012, 01:16 AM
Gozik, is it possible your partner didn't take his go in time and so forfeiting your team?
08-20-2012, 04:28 AM
I have more of a feature request, but could we see when our opponents get promoted at the end of our match? (or be able to see their recent history somehow?)

I was playing a guy who I thought was from the Gifted league. Stomped him. At the end of the match, it showed that he wasn't in the Gifted league, he was in the Masters league.

Maybe we could just see their placement at the BEGINNING of our match as well as at the end of our match at the same time. Especially with the implementation of the bonus pool, we could see how our much opponents improved in the time it took to play the game.

I AM THE 99.9997%!

[Image: sig.png]