Thread Rating:
  • 27 Vote(s) - 3.93 Average
Bug Report Thread
08-24-2013, 11:43 PM
RE: Bug Report Thread
(08-20-2013 12:27 PM)Spillblood Wrote:  Ya it's irritating. I saved a load of games from before for reference. It's all unplayable now. Lost a few gems too. Wonder if I had saved it on OSN, it would have been salvaged?

I simply replace the string preceeding the IRC... portion of the old replay id with the string preceeding the IRC... portion of the new replay id as below to view my old replays:

outwitters://viewgame?id=ag5vdXR3aXR0ZXJzZ2FtZXIRCxIIR2FtZVJvb20Y5qXGAww

outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIRCxIIR2FtZVJvb20Y5qXGAww

In practice, I just take a replay id for a recently completed game and change the last 7 characters of the id to match the the last 7 characters of the old replay id I want to watch.

Hope that helps.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-26-2013, 03:56 PM
Just got locked out of another game. This is a joke. I quit. I guess since I never lost a game the system decided it had to prevent me from taking my turns so my opponents could actually win for once. Go figure.
08-26-2013, 04:47 PM
Nope. The old replays if saved on OSN before the game data server migration are still intact.
Any old games NOT saved on OSN are non-existent at the moment.

I think OSN saved a copy on their servers. OML have either locked them out, or have purged the old files.
08-26-2013, 06:21 PM (This post was last modified: 08-26-2013 06:25 PM by Juslas.)
Thank you Gulsjakal,
For me is easiest to paste
ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIRC
that's the new beginning and replace the old one with it. Having grouped relays according to map I have plenty of broken replays in text files. And text editor's replace works, too. To fix all of those replays.
Maybe administrator can run script to all posts here, too.

old not functioning address was:
ag5vdXR3aXR0ZXJzZ2FtZXIRC
08-26-2013, 11:44 PM
Hey, Gullsjakal, that's a gem of info there. Will try that. Thanks a load!! Drinks on me! Smile
08-30-2013, 05:54 AM (This post was last modified: 08-30-2013 06:16 AM by jaesonwu.)
I'm now locked out of two more games because I "started my turn on another device". One against stunknaps and the other against TboneHammer. I can't really enjoy the game when I'm getting locked out half the time =(

I've already auto-forfeited one because I couldn't access it and now I'm going to lose two more? I'd hate to lose this way especially because no one has beaten me other than auto-forfeit.

To clarify, I did NOT log in with my GC account on any other devices so the message is just wrong.

Oh wait, actually I was just locked out of a third game. This makes 4/5 of my last games autoforfeit, and no offense but I'm pretty sure all 4 of those losses would have been wins... Please fix this gamebreaking (literally!) bug.
08-30-2013, 08:04 AM
Continue those turn on the device you played them on.

I hear there's a secret Mobi hidden here somewhere…
08-30-2013, 08:26 AM
No TGG, it's a known bug. He doesn't play on a different device. It's just that the game's code somehow thinks that he was playing on what the game constitutes as a different device. I think this has something to do with the changes in the links, perhaps something else. I don't know. But the update made this happen to other people.

Doowhat? Doodat? Okey:3

1v1 Super-Titan - Peak #32 // Current #56 as AlliDooisRush
2v2 - w/jesusfuentesh #7
2v2 Master League - w/baustin #17 // w/Juslas #85 // Randoms #38
08-30-2013, 11:24 AM (This post was last modified: 08-30-2013 11:24 AM by TheGoldenGriffin.)
Oh, when i read the second part, i somehow thought he was implying that he had played on other devices

I hear there's a secret Mobi hidden here somewhere…
08-30-2013, 01:14 PM
Granted I haven't read through every post on the subject, but several of the people who have reported this ...turn started on another device... error have commented that they mistakenly uninstalled/reinstalled the app to try to fix problems they were encoutering after the server migration. In another thread, I read that prior to migration you wouldn't receive this error when uninstalling/reinstalling the app on the device on which a turn was started. If I am reading between the lines correctly, the developers have tried to fix a bug by which a player could start their turn on a device do a little scouting then uninstall/reinstall the app on that device then restart their turn.