Thread Rating:
  • 27 Vote(s) - 3.93 Average
Bug Report Thread
07-19-2012, 05:13 PM
RE: Bug Report Thread
I have a game that is now showing one week of inactivity. Is there a problem with clearing out old games at the moment?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-19-2012, 05:17 PM
(07-19-2012 02:43 PM)datadude3 Wrote:  When the little gnomes steal your game, you have to force quit and re-open outwitters to be able to do anything.
Also, occasionally when I open Outwitters from a notification, it gets stuck at the spinny hexagon loading game icon.

Does the same with me as well! Can you fix it please?
07-20-2012, 08:06 AM (This post was last modified: 07-20-2012 09:07 PM by Tictock.)
I've got an issue where my Games are no longer being displayed. When I click on my Games button my little loading wheel barely shows up and all I see is the "No Active Games, Tap 'New Game' to begin". I have (of course) checked to make sure my device is connected to the internet, everything else loads fine the News my Profile everything but my games list...

I definitely had ~10 games still going, and have tried starting new games since this started a few days ago but even after playing out my first turn on a new game my list still says it's empty.

Playing on a 2nd Gen iPad if that has any relevance.

Edit: Deleting and reinstalling the App finally fixed this for me.
07-21-2012, 12:46 AM
(07-20-2012 08:06 AM)Tictock Wrote:  Edit: Deleting and reinstalling the App finally fixed this for me.

I also have this problem quite often. You really don't need to reinstall! Just closing the App from cache and reload helps.
07-21-2012, 03:51 PM
I have a 1v1 league game going on and i have this problem where i do not get any wits at the start of my round... Usually i wouldnt really care so much but i was going to win ... Well its not the end of the world hehe. Just wanted to let you know my problem
07-22-2012, 11:08 AM (This post was last modified: 07-23-2012 02:43 AM by wonderpug.)
Edit: my mistake, probably just Mobi

Saw my opponent use a cheat/exploit. He had a soldier move, attack, then move again in the same turn, and in the second move he moved 5 spaces.

Here's a video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tp-l7oLEtBU&
07-22-2012, 06:24 PM
(07-22-2012 11:08 AM)wonderpug Wrote:  Saw my opponent "drlehmo" use a cheat/exploit. He had a soldier move, attack, then move again in the same turn, and in the second move he moved 5 spaces.

Here's a video:

That's not a cheat - that's a Mobi in the Fog of War. Units can be teleported by Mobi after they moved and attacked, they just can't ever move after they've been teleported.

I am in no way affiliated with or authorized by One Man Left Studios, LLC.
Any information on Outwitters I present is founded on personal experience, public knowledge or the Outwitters Beta Test.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
07-22-2012, 10:11 PM
Dear devs...

I have one game stuck on "more than a week ago" - its been 8 days - maybe 9 in a few hours... how to fix? Didnt think that option existed since the original plan was a 7 day drop...

Its against "peterovic".. please fix? or just delete that game.
07-23-2012, 01:52 AM
(07-22-2012 10:11 PM)HarlequinHK Wrote:  Dear devs...

I have one game stuck on "more than a week ago" - its been 8 days - maybe 9 in a few hours... how to fix? Didnt think that option existed since the original plan was a 7 day drop...

Its against "peterovic".. please fix? or just delete that game.

Same here, against icup everyday. Thanks!
07-23-2012, 02:42 AM
(07-22-2012 06:24 PM)Kamikaze28 Wrote:  
(07-22-2012 11:08 AM)wonderpug Wrote:  Saw my opponent "drlehmo" use a cheat/exploit. He had a soldier move, attack, then move again in the same turn, and in the second move he moved 5 spaces.

Here's a video:

That's not a cheat - that's a Mobi in the Fog of War. Units can be teleported by Mobi after they moved and attacked, they just can't ever move after they've been teleported.

Oh thank you! First time seeing that happen with Mobi in fog. That really deserves some kind of special animation to make it clear what's going on.