Thread Rating:
  • 27 Vote(s) - 3.93 Average
Bug Report Thread
03-11-2013, 09:07 AM
RE: Bug Report Thread
Gf!sh,

It is not like I am trying to do anything illegal. On the other GC IDs, the Uber package and new maps showed "purchased" and we couldn't purchase them again even if we wanted to.

At this point I can work around the issue.

Thanks for all the replies folks.

Cheers.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-11-2013, 11:29 PM
(03-10-2013 11:43 AM)zyagna Wrote:  I just won a 1v1 game. It didn't award points to me or deduct them from my opponent.
Same here; the other game against same opponent showed that (s)he was 2nd in their league at the time, so it can't be the newbie thing.
03-12-2013, 04:30 AM
Not sure if this is the same idea, but I have both and ipad and iphone with both having the same itunes account. Though I only have 1 GC name for both, I am able to use either one and have access to all my purchases. What I did have to do though was restore purchases on the other device once I bought it. So if I purchased on the iphone, on my ipad, once I restored purchases, it gave me access to everything.

Try doing that and see if you have access to everything.

[Image: sig.png]
03-13-2013, 04:29 AM (This post was last modified: 03-13-2013 04:31 AM by jaxxinjr.)
Just saw a strange little bug. Bramble thorns can grow across a gap in the map because they can skip one space (I'd argue that that shouldn't be possible because in theory a Bramble wouldn't grow through air). But the actual bug is that at the end of the turn that thorn then automatically disappears from its Hex. So a thorn can grow across an air gap, hit a unit for one HP, and then automatically disappear at the end of the turn to be repeated next turn.
03-13-2013, 07:24 AM
Your opponent grew a thorn patch, attacked, and retreated a thorn causing it to disappear. The retreating part causes the replay to skip. But you can spawn thorn patches across gaps.

I hear there's a secret Mobi hidden here somewhere…
03-14-2013, 03:56 AM
Bumper
03-14-2013, 04:18 AM
I have two GC and bought uber pack on the the main one i use, and i tried using the secondary one but it doesn't work for the game limit. I could somehow use other races.
03-15-2013, 04:03 AM
bump!

[Image: sig.png]
03-15-2013, 05:32 AM
Ranking system has now douples (like last seison).
Being promoted twice to super Titan is fun, but since score is also spilt... One ends up at the bottom of the league.
There were others with multiple entries, too.
03-15-2013, 11:05 AM
Hi, I've got a possible bug or glitch! There is a weird jump in the replay of this game where we can't see all of turn #19. I made a move where I ended up killing my opponents' parent bramble and generating some brambles into his spawn space by his base, but I don't remember exactly what I did and it's strangely missing from the replay.

outwitters://viewgame?id=ag5vdXR3aXR0ZXJzZ2FtZXIRCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YsdWIAww

Thanks in advance for any help!