Thread Rating:
  • 27 Vote(s) - 3.93 Average
Bug Report Thread
12-24-2012, 03:54 AM
RE: Bug Report Thread
Had a situation today where a sniper couldn't hit a target that was in between two Bramble thorns. The target (a runner) was exposed and I'm pretty sure if it was just a regular obstruction, the sniper would have been able to hit it. (It wasn't fully around the corner and was within three spaces.)
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-24-2012, 09:06 AM
Playing a game against Evil Orange, game says its my turn, I even get push notifications, but when entering the game it's still his turn. Game doesn't seem to be sending my chat either, when reopening the game it's gone.

Saint Bishop vs Evil Orange
12-24-2012, 11:53 AM
I have lost to a player in a league match. However, the other player somehow has the ability to replay the last move and win more than once. Because they keep doing this, I am losing points and he is gaining them. Please let me know what I need to do to send game data, or device info to help fix this problem.
12-24-2012, 03:59 PM
Encountered an odd bug yesterday. Took my winning turn in a friendly match, moving 3 soldiers next to the base on Acrospire and attacking. You know how sometimes when you click and attack, there's a little lag between that and the actual attack animation? Well I attacked with all 3 soldiers before the game could catch up with me and visually, they all 3 attacked at once. Destroyed the base, it sent the turn and I went to the game winning screen. Decided to watch the replay. The description of a soldier when you click a unit and it's not that teams turn was on the replay screen, and the replay would not play. So I closed out of the app and tried it again.

I opened the app, and it loaded the games. Rather than showing I had won that game, it showed that it was once again my turn. Basically it hadn't actually sent the turn (but also didn't bother to tell me it hadn't sent it).
So I tried my turn again (without glitching it so all the soldiers attacked at once). As soon as I hit the games list button, it loaded the games including this same game saying that it was still my turn. Tried it again. This time I watched the entire post game replay, trying to convince the server that the game was actually done. I watched the entire post game replay. Exited to the main menu, and still no dice. So I rebooted my phone and tried again. Same thing.

Finally I just took a different turn where I didn't actually destroy the entire base. Explained to my opponents what had happened, and they surrendered. But it was a little frustrating while it lasted. :/

I AM THE 99.9997%!

[Image: sig.png]
12-25-2012, 01:49 PM
Not sure if anyone has the same problem but when I accept a 2v2 invite and go to choose my race, it shows my teammate as always being Scallywags even when they are not.

GC: GoHeat3
Super-Titan

12-28-2012, 05:08 AM
League game, but no league points. Played this player in two league Ames, both finished at the same time, relatively.

Game
12-29-2012, 07:56 AM
my game STILL crashes when I try to view my profile. This problem has never been resolved for me
12-29-2012, 08:55 AM
Somehow when season 2 changed over I ended up with two different 1v1 player accounts under the same name. I am now in gifted status and the other has it as clever still. Now when I win though all the points go to the clever account instead of my gifted one.
12-30-2012, 05:44 AM (This post was last modified: 12-30-2012 05:44 AM by TheGreatErenan.)
After performing a move that completes a game, if you tap the Chat button immediately after "Sending Turn" disappears, the app crashes.

[Image: 257k5t3.jpg][Image: 33mq0s8.jpg]
If you don't get my jokes, it's because of Postmodernism.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
12-30-2012, 06:15 AM
Bump???

I AM THE 99.9997%!