Thread Rating:
  • 27 Vote(s) - 3.93 Average
Bug Report Thread
12-16-2012, 07:53 PM
RE: Bug Report Thread
(12-15-2012 01:32 PM)superfishy8 Wrote:  so ive won all five of my last five matches.
any reason why i seem to be losing points?
went from 3rd to 18th...

Are you sure you're losing points? An alternate explanation to your League Rank dropping is that you've jumped to a different Division, which has been happening to everyone. It might actually be an improvement over where you were before, we're not sure.

Gamecenter: EmuchuSuper-Titan Top 200, #34
"How'd you fix it?"
"I just employed a blunt-impact mechanical stress routine."
"What?"
"I kicked it."
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-18-2012, 08:42 PM
Ive got a game against Riptor, thats pops up as a game to play, but when i do open it, i can just see my last turn. Cant do anything, but i guess i should, because i ll lose the game automatically after a few days.
My nick ist mastercaster in game.
12-19-2012, 08:12 PM
For some reason I'm now ranked in two 2v2 random leagues. Haven't won a 2v2 random game since the start of Season 2, but I wonder what will happen when I do....Wink

Outwitters Allround Top 100 - https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?...6aFE#gid=2
12-19-2012, 09:54 PM
When I go to look at my league standings, I can only see people up to about 20 ranks below me. After that I can't scroll down, as if I'm at the bottom of the page.
12-20-2012, 02:40 AM
I am currently playing ipaddk on foundry and out of nowhere I have 2 copies of the game. the original 1v1 and a new pass and play copy.

ign: spoboyle
12-20-2012, 09:22 AM
I have lost a game during the bug fix against >>Major Tom<<. Another explanation is impossible due to it was my turn. I will understand when you can`t reset the game but please delete the result Wink
Below please find the link of the replay.
outwitters://viewgame?id=ag5vdXR3aXR0ZXJzZ2FtZXIRCxIIR2FtZVJvb20Y6pSVAgw
12-20-2012, 11:57 PM
I have noticed one probably two bugs.

1. During your bugfix of the placement code
My game against >>Major Tom<< was counted as a loose during my turn. I understand when you can`t reset the game, but please delete the result Wink
You can see the game with below link outwitters://viewgame?id=ag5vdXR3aXR0ZXJzZ2FtZXIRCxIIR2FtZVJvb20Y6pSVAgw

2. I have reached Master League today (really happy about)
Yesterday I have had 16 pts. in clever league with the win that drives me to Master (+14) I would come to 30, instead I stay in Master League with 10 pts.
12-21-2012, 02:57 PM
Playing a game against Mangalha, game says its my turn, I even get push notifications, but when entering the game it's still Mangalha's turn. Game doesn't seem to be sending my chat either, when reopening the game it's gone.

Mangalha vs. spacechef

Live your life as more than plastic.
12-22-2012, 01:55 AM
After the ladder bug "fix" I've just had all my league points wiped out. Didn't lose or win a game just logged in and points at zero. Went from 4th to last. Anyone else?

Careful, man, there's a beverage here!
12-22-2012, 06:43 AM
This is not exactly a bug, but the "Learn More" on Outwitters on your website only mentions 3 races and does not mention the Veggienauts.

Gloriae DEI
SoloVid
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user