Thread Rating:
  • 27 Vote(s) - 3.93 Average
Bug Report Thread
07-06-2012, 11:28 PM (This post was last modified: 07-06-2012 11:28 PM by oneadamleft.)
Bug Bug Report Thread
To tidy up the forum a bit, you can post your bugs and mysterious happenings in this thread, or email them directly to us with the topic "Bug Report". Thanks for helping us track these down!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-07-2012, 12:32 AM
RE: Bug Report Thread
I am not receiving any points for wins, or reductions for losses. I ranked last night and was getting points for wins moving up the ladder normally. This morning I have won 8 and lost 2 and have got no points, no movement on the ladder. Actually I have moved down the ladder due to other players getting points.

Deleted game, reinstalled. Same. Logged out of GC, back in, same.

GC name: shadysmurf
Find all posts by this user
07-07-2012, 01:28 AM
While I was watching some replays posted in this board, I noticed that even when I pressed the paused button, the match still kept going.
07-07-2012, 06:56 AM (This post was last modified: 07-07-2012 06:57 AM by NadeemF.)
Requested new league game, started first, made my moves, but when I clicked the end turn button, it said that it wasn't my turn.
Another problem: Received invite but when I clicked on the game from the list, the app died. Kept happening; in the end I rejected the invite.
07-07-2012, 09:02 AM
It seems that when watching 1v1 replays where someone surrendered, the turn immediately before the surrender is not displayed.

View this replay. It was a 3 turn game, but only shows 2 of those turns.

In other, related news, I just won my first placement match! Woot! Tongue

I AM THE 99.9997%!

[Image: sig.png]
07-07-2012, 09:41 AM (This post was last modified: 07-07-2012 09:44 AM by Harti.)
The in-game font only supports alphanumeric characters (plus a couple of common characters) in bold (= replay & game-over screen) while the regular font (= games page) does also support umlauts. Any chance you can get the font to do that in bold too?

jesusfuentesh Wrote:  Harti is like the silent lion. He never says any word, but when so, he was just waiting for his victim haha

[Image: sig.png]
07-07-2012, 11:55 AM
Started a Pre rank game watched opponent take first turn. Went back to games list and watched a replay. Try to go back to the game still in my list and now it lists my opponent and another player. If I try to open the game it crashes the app.

My gc is shadowkhai77 my opponent was GotAsian and now the game lists him playing aaroncabral

The game appears to be progressing but I'm afraid that whoever wins will end up giving me a loss.
07-07-2012, 01:18 PM
To follow up after they finished the game, it appeared with both their names listed as an invite. Clicking on it still crashed the app, but I was able to get rid of it by declining.
07-07-2012, 01:24 PM (This post was last modified: 07-07-2012 01:25 PM by ins0mniac.)
#1- I believe is very overpowered
#3&8 - Glitches I encountered on iPad 3 and iPhone 4S ( don't know if others encountered them)
The rest are just feature requests -Thanks
PLEASE FIX/ADD:
1)!!spawn Blocking when enemy is on spawn point is very over powered!!
2) time limit on players that refuse to move when loosing
3) Crash Bug-making or joining game
4) ability to delete completed games
5)AI mode- ( with Game Center achievements…loved sarcastic achievements in TTL)
6) Bluetooth Multiplayer 
7) Lightning Mode
8) Glitch where map orientation is reversed
07-07-2012, 02:40 PM
I am frequently experiencing a bug where after I submit my turn and go back to the games screen, it shows that I have no active games. I have to kill the app and restart it, then it shows my games again. Happens about 50% of the time I submit a move. Could be related to the fact that I recently changed my Game Center nickname.