Thread Rating:
  • 27 Vote(s) - 3.93 Average
Bug Report Thread
03-15-2013, 11:33 AM
RE: Bug Report Thread
A thorn patch got uprooted. When that happens, the replay is skipped cuz of a bug. Just skip that turn.

I hear there's a secret Mobi hidden here somewhere…
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-16-2013, 11:33 AM
I've tried the contact form to have bugs addressed, but it doesn't appear monitored, so here I am.

The bugs I am running into most are:

1. Completed turns keeps showing up as incomplete for some games (over and over) - even after 1.6.1.

2. Different #1, a completed game keeps showing up as incomplete, with the last player (me) allowed to replay the turn. Each time it is re-completed, my score is incremented and presumably my opponents is reduced. Strange that I haven't entered Super-Titan yet with that kind of advantage!

3. A fair percentage of games don't appear to contribute to either player's scores.

5. The game centre notification number is usually wrong.

6. Replays that involve a brambles removal miss the following move.

7. Sending turn fails ("just wouldn't" message), especially for high turn count games. It should give you the opportunity to try again instead of dumping you back to the game list, but it would be better still if this didn't happen so often.

8. There are sometimes big delays in receiving turns. Yesterday I started 8 games, but nobody played a turn for hours. Presumably that was because of a game server problem rather than everyone suddenly losing interest in Outwitters.
03-16-2013, 11:55 AM
# 8 is normal

03-17-2013, 01:05 AM
Game does not stay Sent
I have one game where I hit Done, it shows it being sent, then a minute later it is still my turn, with 0 turns left! this happened once before and resolved itself, but I'm worried I'm going to auto forfeit!!
03-17-2013, 03:14 AM (This post was last modified: 03-17-2013 03:15 AM by Qlearn.)
This is not a bug but I like to suggest a change.

Currently when someone invites me to a game, I have to chose a pack and accept the game before I can read the chat. I would suggest allowing us to read the chat first.

There are so many tournaments currently. Each tournament has a different requirement pack to use. Unless I can read the chat first, I don't know which pack to use to meet the requirement. Choosing the wrong pack is not a big deal, we just have to restart. Or I have been PM the opponent and wait for a response before I choose. Both of these options add unnecessary delay to the game.

Cheers.
03-17-2013, 11:11 AM
Why can't my sniper shoot the base? It's only two spaces away and snipers can fire over empty spaces.

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

03-17-2013, 12:58 PM
Game stuck on turn 37 with chck4dai. I keep submitting but the game keeps showing up as if the turn isn't submitted. Just happening on this one game.
03-17-2013, 03:15 PM
After I made my moves and hit "done" it indicated it it was sending turns, but after a while still shows its my turn.
Tried at least 10 times.
03-18-2013, 01:17 AM
I'm stuck waiting for Game Center at game list screen. None of my games will come up. Is this a Game Center problem?
03-18-2013, 01:27 AM
Is it correct that Uber pack now contains everything, including bases and 35 games upgrade?