Thread Rating:
  • 27 Vote(s) - 3.93 Average
Bug Report Thread
03-09-2013, 03:18 PM
RE: Bug Report Thread
(03-08-2013 08:56 PM)Alvendor Wrote:  
(03-08-2013 12:38 PM)zer0CD Wrote:  Yeah this actually significantly affects gameplay. I don't think I want to do any ranked knowing this glitch is hanging around

Not a glitch, a buff to make veggies competitive!

Haha total OP buff, should add for scramblers too. Scrambling unit also scrambles opponent's vision for the turn XD
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-10-2013, 11:43 AM
I just won a 1v1 game. It didn't award points to me or deduct them from my opponent.
03-10-2013, 12:38 PM
For 20 slots, what is consider open?

There are 4 GC IDs we share on the one iPad. The total count for active games are 11. There are 20 games that were finished and still on the screen. In my experience, there is a rolling 5 finished games. By my count we still have 9 open slots.

One GC ID has 5 active games and that GC ID can't create anymore game.

Is there a maximum of 5 active games for each GC ID since (20 slots / 4 GC IDs) ?
03-10-2013, 12:48 PM
I thought each gc ids had their own game list and that the list of games is for the gc id thats logged in?

I hear there's a secret Mobi hidden here somewhere…
03-10-2013, 12:54 PM
If I purchase the 35 slots, would the maximum slot per GC ID only increase to 8 or 9 (35 slots / 4 GC IDs) ?

This is really low for an active player ?
03-10-2013, 01:01 PM
Each gc id would need to purchase the über separately cuz each gc id has a different apple id.

03-10-2013, 01:14 PM (This post was last modified: 03-10-2013 01:41 PM by Qlearn.)
Can Adam or Alex confirm this ?

Is each purchase confine to a specific GC ID or to a specific device ?

There are four of us in the family sharing an iPad and an iTouch. We bought the uber pack and new maps through one apple id on the iPad. This is to control all purchases through iTunes.

So far all four GC IDs can use all packs and the new maps on the iPad. However, on the iTouch, we can play all packs and all maps for only EXISTING games. For new games on the iTouch, we can only use Scallywags and the original maps. This is fine, since the iTouch is only used when the iPad not available.

This leads me to believe that a purchase is linked to a specific device.

If this is the case, I would like to suggest the 20 slots limit be over the device. So one GC ID could have more games than the others but the total number of games would still be less than 20.
03-11-2013, 01:13 AM
(03-08-2013 09:51 AM)Alvendor Wrote:  Replays stop working when any thorns are receded

outwitters://viewgame?id=ag5vdXR3aXR0ZXJzZ2FtZXIRCxIIR2FtZVJvb20Y0caHAww

I don't suppose there is any kind of ETA on when this might be fixed by?
03-11-2013, 01:16 AM
(03-10-2013 01:14 PM)Qlearn Wrote:  Can Adam or Alex confirm this ?

Is each purchase confine to a specific GC ID or to a specific device ?

There are four of us in the family sharing an iPad and an iTouch. We bought the uber pack and new maps through one apple id on the iPad. This is to control all purchases through iTunes.

So far all four GC IDs can use all packs and the new maps on the iPad. However, on the iTouch, we can play all packs and all maps for only EXISTING games. For new games on the iTouch, we can only use Scallywags and the original maps. This is fine, since the iTouch is only used when the iPad not available.

This leads me to believe that a purchase is linked to a specific device.

If this is the case, I would like to suggest the 20 slots limit be over the device. So one GC ID could have more games than the others but the total number of games would still be less than 20.

You should PM them and see if they can help you.

03-11-2013, 02:34 AM
(03-10-2013 01:14 PM)Qlearn Wrote:  There are four of us in the family sharing an iPad and an iTouch. We bought the uber pack and new maps through one apple id on the iPad.

There's the catch. There's the illusion that all IDs have the purchases, while really, only one of you has. The other three all still technically are free players, which is why they only can create five games. The main one can still play 20 games, but the others can't.

Regarding playing all packs on all IDs, i honestly - please correct me if I'm wrong - doubt it's legal doing that on one purchase. I would recommend buying Uber pack on all four IDs, so you also won't have that other problem anymore.