Thread Rating:
  • 27 Vote(s) - 3.93 Average
Bug Report Thread
08-13-2014, 09:28 AM (This post was last modified: 08-13-2014 09:32 AM by .Memories..)
RE: Bug Report Thread
(08-13-2014 09:19 AM)ggggggggkkkkkk Wrote:  
(08-13-2014 09:07 AM).Memories. Wrote:  I think it probably has to do with the name change. Not sure what's happening, though.

It seems like that is definitely causing some kind of problem because half the time ggggggggkkkkkk shows up when I search and the other half its -passwordistaco- and it keeps switching. I just hope I am still getting credit for the win even if it's not showing up in the replays.

It's going to be an OSN issue, not a OML / OW issue. I wouldn't worry about it - maybe send CodePenguin a PM or email.

[Image: sig.png][Image: 2q2lq9y.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-06-2014, 10:15 AM
Using the 'dictate' option on the keyboard in the in-game chat crashes Outwitters.

iPhone 5s, iOS 7.1.2

09-06-2014, 12:04 PM
(09-06-2014 10:15 AM).Memories. Wrote:  Using the 'dictate' option on the keyboard in the in-game chat crashes Outwitters.

iPhone 5s, iOS 7.1.2

What is this "Dictate" option? Are you trying to overthrow OML so you can dictate Outwitters? I tell you, I'm the cruel dictator here (my custom title, lol).

I am GameCenter's Chemoeum.

RIP, DL banner.

Explosions.

Go here!
09-06-2014, 01:57 PM
Where you can talk and it does speach-to-text. The microphone to the left of space.

09-06-2014, 11:03 PM
oh yeah irony know about that I'm using it right now

Lol it doesn't work well for me

I am GameCenter's Chemoeum.

RIP, DL banner.

Explosions.

Go here!
09-08-2014, 03:55 AM

Im an IOS user, and i still cant recieve notifications, i dont know how to fix this, already checked notifications in settings, deleted and reinstalled Outwitters, but nothing, i cant fix this. I've been asking my oponents if they have this issue, and some of them have it too! Please i need help, this is very frustrating! Anyone Help ? Thank You !!
09-08-2014, 04:01 AM
There's about 3 separate threads about this. There is no general fix, most people deal without the notifications. I personally do not have problems, but I don't know why. You can try deleting and reinstalling the game, it won't delete your games.

Doowhat? Doodat? Okey:3

1v1 Super-Titan - Peak #32 // Current #56 as AlliDooisRush
2v2 - w/jesusfuentesh #7
2v2 Master League - w/baustin #17 // w/Juslas #85 // Randoms #38
09-10-2014, 01:40 AM
Not sure if this is something you guys can do anything about, and it's not really a bug at all... But I've been paired against myself since I have two different accounts. Normally this isn't a problem, I just pick one to give up, or I test some new half baked strategy or something, but in this case it is a 2v2, which means an innocent will lose ranking pints if I give up. Any way the game can be voided, or one of my two accounts pulled to let someone else have the slot? The game is on Machination, and it's
-DuMonster- & G3ntleB3ast vs -.DuMontster.- & tomasthundiyil
Thanks!

-DuMonster-
(also plays as DuMontster)
09-10-2014, 12:25 PM
For 1v1 I'm have 2 ranks in the same league. One position is climbing the ladder while the other one isn't accumulating any points from loses or wins. Will this be a problem for promotion?
09-13-2014, 09:39 AM
About 3 months ago when I started playing OW again (had different GC ID for first two seasons) I moved house and had no connection for quite a few weeks, 3G or ADSL. As a result, and although I'd try visit the shopping centre car park every three days to play my turns, I accidentally forfeited about three or four 2v2 random games from 3d timeout.

This got me demoted to fluffy (which I accept as a consequence of my then inconsistent activity). However I have been struggling++++ to climb the ranks again - primarily because in most of these 2v2 random fluffy games I am partnered with newbies who haven't yet completed their 5 ranking games. They tend to make 1 or 2 moves and never return.
So all these games not only take up my game slots, but each time they timeout I'm the one only loosing league points... which keeps me stuck in fluffy to repeat the cycle. Often I feel there's no incentives to continue trying to claw my way out of 2v2 fluffy except that my ego really doesn't like being associated with a pink fluffy cloud lol. (Even with the newbies who try but end up sacrificing themselves I at least have a chance to work With them as a teammate.)

Is there any way of not punishing active & ranked players who have been matched with AWOL newbies?

1833ty
1v1 Gifted League #7
2v2 Fluffy League random #34 Sad
2v2 Master League w/dam005 #8 (currently #70 in top 200 listing)