Thread Rating:
  • 27 Vote(s) - 3.93 Average
Bug Report Thread
06-23-2014, 11:32 PM
RE: Bug Report Thread
Thanks for the confirmation.

Yes, I've only played season 1 and then I ran out of spare time... Smile

It was just strange because I thought I still remembered the rules and it took a while for me to notice what was going on. But now I know how to calculate again and will adjust accordingly.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-20-2014, 03:00 AM
First game back, amount of pts given is incorrect.

Finished my first 2v2 random for this season, says I was given 16 pts but I was only given 5. Pictures depicting problem shown are attached.

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

somewhere in top 50
07-23-2014, 12:41 AM
Recently switched from iPhone 4s to 5s and this is what it looks like in all the 2v2 chat screens

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

It's pronounced Juh-lack-tus
Arranged Doubles: Master League with HOR$EPOWER
Singles: Gifted League
Random Doubles: Clever
07-23-2014, 01:54 AM
(07-23-2014 12:41 AM)The Big Jalacktus Wrote:  Recently switched from iPhone 4s to 5s and this is what it looks like in all the 2v2 chat screens

I got used to that

I am GameCenter's Chemoeum.

RIP, DL banner.

Explosions.

Go here!
08-13-2014, 07:40 AM
I finished a game and it is not showing up in the Outwitters sports network replays. I thought this might have happened before, but I know for sure this time because it is still on my phone since I have only finished a couple others since then. Also, I recently changed my gamecenter name and when I search for my name in outwitters sports network It sometimes is my old name and sometimes is my new name and it keeps switching back and forth. Not sure if these are related somehow.

GC: -PasswordisTaco-
08-13-2014, 07:49 AM
(08-13-2014 07:40 AM)ggggggggkkkkkk Wrote:  I finished a game and it is not showing up in the Outwitters sports network replays. I thought this might have happened before, but I know for sure this time because it is still on my phone since I have only finished a couple others since then. Also, I recently changed my gamecenter name and when I search for my name in outwitters sports network It sometimes is my old name and sometimes is my new name and it keeps switching back and forth. Not sure if these are related somehow.

The game should come up in an hour.

RIP, DL banner.

Explosions.

Go here!
08-13-2014, 07:55 AM
(08-13-2014 07:49 AM)Chemoeum Wrote:  
(08-13-2014 07:40 AM)ggggggggkkkkkk Wrote:  I finished a game and it is not showing up in the Outwitters sports network replays. I thought this might have happened before, but I know for sure this time because it is still on my phone since I have only finished a couple others since then. Also, I recently changed my gamecenter name and when I search for my name in outwitters sports network It sometimes is my old name and sometimes is my new name and it keeps switching back and forth. Not sure if these are related somehow.

The game should come up in an hour.

I finished it 3 days ago, and other ones that I finished after are showing up, including another game against the same person

08-13-2014, 08:58 AM
I think it's a data problem. How many turns did it take? OSN can't upload replays that are too long.

RIP, DL banner.

Explosions.

Go here!
08-13-2014, 09:07 AM
I think it probably has to do with the name change. Not sure what's happening, though.

[Image: sig.png][Image: 2q2lq9y.jpg]
08-13-2014, 09:19 AM (This post was last modified: 08-13-2014 09:24 AM by ggggggggkkkkkk.)
(08-13-2014 08:58 AM)Chemoeum Wrote:  I think it's a data problem. How many turns did it take? OSN can't upload replays that are too long.

It was only 30-35 turns I think

(08-13-2014 09:07 AM).Memories. Wrote:  I think it probably has to do with the name change. Not sure what's happening, though.

It seems like that is definitely causing some kind of problem because half the time ggggggggkkkkkk shows up when I search and the other half its -passwordistaco- and it keeps switching. I just hope I am still getting credit for the win even if it's not showing up in the replays.