Poll: Which team's special's concept do you like the most?
Scallywags' Bombshell
Feedback's Scrambler
Adorables' Mobi
Veggienauts' Bramble
[Show Results]
Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Pro's and Con's of Each Team
01-29-2013, 12:07 PM
RE: Pro's and Con's of Each Team
I think it might be better to have an onlook of how each special affects the game - for example you say for Scallywags that they have a high damage output but more often or not the Bombshell is about controlling key points on the map and chipping away at the opponent. However Scallyways can be very predictable and the Bombshell is constly to move once in place.

With the Mobi I would say that it's the most versatile unit, while you get an 'extended arm' added to your arsenal with the Mobi being a combat unit with 4 range or an instant 3 damage from 7 hexes away, there's also the chipping away factor of hit and run especially with runners, which also leads to them being able to control games well. The major disadvantage that on it's own the Mobi lacks a lot of power - if the Adorables player has to put up with a lot of pressure early game when they have rushed a Mobi the lack of firepower is very noticable. This results in Adorables having the least rushable Special (We're not counting Reaper! Thats special Tongue)

The Scrambler is heavily control-based and doesn't have an immediate effect on your wit gain over your opponent. However small restrictions that are opposed on your opponent gain you small advantages even before you don't exchange blows e.g. forcing your opponent heavy to retreat, spawning a scrambler in response to your opponents runner killing your medic, gaining a considerable advantage. It also acts as a nice 'forcefield of death' around your spawnpoint and can turn games upside-down. The main weakness might seem to be the low hp, but it's probably it'c comparability to the other units you have access to; all the other specials are completely unique and perform a completely different task to the Scrambler but the Scrambler it'self can be compared to cheaper units, although of course with a lot more potential for good trades.

Veggies... Capture wit spaces easily, Same weakness as Mobi. I don't know too much ^^;

Top 200 peak ranking: #18 Super-Titan

I'm currently taking a competative break. Am up for friendlies and tournaments!

(06-09-2014 02:14 PM)Bbobb555 Wrote:  I looked it up, apparently a kendama is a yo-yo (!). How the heck do you have forums for yo-yos?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Pro's and Con's of Each Team - EkoFox - 01-29-2013, 11:56 AM
RE: Pro's and Con's of Each Team - Necrocat219 - 01-29-2013 12:07 PM
RE: Pro's and Con's of Each Team - daHsu - 01-29-2013, 01:04 PM
RE: Pro's and Con's of Each Team - EkoFox - 01-29-2013, 01:31 PM
RE: Pro's and Con's of Each Team - EkoFox - 01-29-2013, 04:48 PM
RE: Pro's and Con's of Each Team - EkoFox - 01-30-2013, 01:10 AM
RE: Pro's and Con's of Each Team - EkoFox - 01-30-2013, 03:16 AM
RE: Pro's and Con's of Each Team - ElPared - 02-05-2013, 02:12 PM
RE: Pro's and Con's of Each Team - zer0CD - 02-05-2013, 08:36 PM