Poll: Which team's special's concept do you like the most?
Scallywags' Bombshell
Feedback's Scrambler
Adorables' Mobi
Veggienauts' Bramble
[Show Results]
Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Pro's and Con's of Each Team
01-30-2013, 03:09 AM
RE: Pro's and Con's of Each Team
I'd like to note that I like Brambler's concept the best.
The implementation... I'm not currently a fan of. :/

Ja Karta: Master League Long Shadow division
w/Niloc 1308 & Buzz Killingtun: Master League Hidden Owl & Proud Turtle divisions
Happy to accept friendlies! (Could use the practice. ; )
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-30-2013, 03:16 AM
(01-30-2013 03:09 AM)Ja Karta Wrote:  I'd like to note that I like Brambler's concept the best.
Exactly. I know a couple people who've said they would play Veggienauts exclusively if it was implemented a bit better.

Proud Member of the Diamond League!
[Image: sig.png]
02-05-2013, 02:12 PM
(01-30-2013 03:09 AM)Ja Karta Wrote:  I'd like to note that I like Brambler's concept the best.

this is why I voted for Bramble. Conceptually, I like it the best.

Even though I play Veggies almost exclusively now, I can tell they're not quite ready for prime time yet. I've had some fun games with them before though, usually against Feedback or Adorables. SWags seem to give me the most trouble

GameCenter: ElPared
Master League Crying Foot Master League

OSN Player Profile: ElPared -- I'm always posting both wins and losses, critiques welcome
02-05-2013, 03:04 PM
Mobi pro - can make effective use of both spawn points on 2 spawn maps, ie if one spawn is under attack you can have 2 new units there in 1 turn.

I voted for scrambler though - you don't need to actually spawn one, just knowing you could pull one out is intimidating enough. Every turn you don't show much wit use just increases the fear Smile

Proud member of Anonymous clan
Master League 1x1, occasionally top 200
Master League 2x2 w Ryzuma
02-05-2013, 07:25 PM
The biggest pro for the scrambler is the fact that its the only unit that can completely turn around a lost game. In a scenario where a heavy and a soldier are within attack range of your base, only the scrambler can be spawned and completely turn the game around. Mobi and bramble have no attack and a bombshell needs 2 turns to activate. The scrambler kills that heavy while spawning one of its own (albeit at 1 health) and uses it to kill the soldier. Only a scrambler can pull that off.
02-05-2013, 08:36 PM
The spawn circle of death for the scrambler is too strong. I think everybody covered the pros and cons of the specials, although I have to say another con for veggies is how stupid long the stun animation is for the bramble after it gets hit. I think it feels the pain twice as long as any other unit. Very rewarding animation if you're the one killing it, not so much if you're on the receiving end Tongue