Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Poor behavior coming in Outwitters?
01-25-2013, 10:35 PM (This post was last modified: 01-25-2013 10:39 PM by Necrocat219.)
RE: Poor behavior coming in Outwitters?
Haha yeah, true true I make sure there's no comeback at least Tongue To be fair I always follow it with comment on the game such as ''Wow that was a really intense attack, I managed to get my heavy there in time'' or ''you were winning at this point but this move lost the game, this is how you can avoid it in future''. When I say ''good game'' I am saying that it was a good game, not f*** off, I am saying what is there at face value. If you're taking your experiences from other games and taking its meaning and applying it here to it'll only have you to blame.
I almost forgot! I started saying it before games ended and not after because it's very easy to miss someone chatting if you finish the game off! I used to get almost no replies saying it after and ever since I switched to saying it before I've got to know opponents much better Smile

Top 200 peak ranking: #18 Super-Titan

I'm currently taking a competative break. Am up for friendlies and tournaments!

(06-09-2014 02:14 PM)Bbobb555 Wrote:  I looked it up, apparently a kendama is a yo-yo (!). How the heck do you have forums for yo-yos?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Poor behavior coming in Outwitters? - Necrocat219 - 01-25-2013 10:35 PM