Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Problem sending turn
01-24-2013, 09:16 PM
Problem sending turn
Right now I've encountered a problem sending turn. When I hit " Done", it looks like the turn has been sent, but anyway when I return back to the main menu, it still says "Your turn" and it keeps repeating like this when I try to send turn again. It happens to many of my games right now and I have to wait several hours before the turn can be sent. Usually it happens to the game with many turns (eg. 80+ turns), or turtle games with many units. Could OML look into this problem? Thanks.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-24-2013, 09:57 PM
RE: Problem sending turn
When I encounter this problem, I close outwitters, and close it from my dashboard (double press the home button and remove the app there). Launch it again and send the turn again. It works all the time for me so far.

Member of the Ice clan!
[Image: 29xjgx5.png]
01-25-2013, 12:10 AM
(01-24-2013 09:57 PM)2dhh Wrote:  When I encounter this problem, I close outwitters, and close it from my dashboard (double press the home button and remove the app there). Launch it again and send the turn again. It works all the time for me so far.

Thanks, but it does not work for me Sad.
01-25-2013, 03:16 AM
If restarting the APP doesn't help. Wait 24-36 hours then try sending it again. This works for me.

GC: TheGreatAnt