Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Super Epic Awesome Leetcrew (SEAL)!
03-20-2013, 04:01 AM
RE: The Super Epic Awesome Leetcrew (SEAL)!
(03-20-2013 03:06 AM)Piko Wrote:  I got promoted to the Master League. The first post needs an update. Smile

Conflatuations!

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-17-2013, 12:51 AM
A friendly reminder to anyone:

We want YOU for the SEAL army!

Anyone who's interested in joining a clan: our doors are wide open for you! We're still a pretty new clan, maybe a bit unorganized, but we offer a friendly community, and lots of action. We plan to consume some unlucky fellow clan in the future, so we can establish ourselves. Come hop in!

06-17-2013, 05:17 AM (This post was last modified: 06-17-2013 05:17 AM by Gf!sh.)
BUMP
06-22-2013, 10:07 PM (This post was last modified: 06-22-2013 10:30 PM by jesusfuentesh.)
Hi. I've been playing this game since February or so. Now I've been reading about clans these days lately and I'd like to know what the requirement is to join this clan. We'd also like to know what a clan does exactly, and etc. A friend and I are interested.

My resumé is:
GC: jesusfuentesh
League: Master
Nationality: Venezuelan

Main achievements:
I've beaten burnodrod three times, Mag!cGuy twice, awpertunity twice, who are top players. Lucky hit maybe anyway.

My friend's resumé is:
GC: fraukfeud
League: Gifted (1v1); Master (2v2 with jesusfuentesh); Gifted (2v2 random)
Nationality: Dutch

Don't neglect your fellowship with God, family and study by playing video games. Be organized with your time

GC name: jesusfuentesh
Super-Titan 1v1; 2v2
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
06-22-2013, 10:35 PM (This post was last modified: 06-22-2013 10:36 PM by Mag!cGuy.)
You have beaten me once, you liar. x) three games on sweet tooth, 2-1 for me!

You can ask a...
[Image: 6BmXQqC.jpg]
(drawing by Chemoeum)

[Image: sig.png]
06-22-2013, 10:41 PM (This post was last modified: 06-23-2013 12:25 AM by jesusfuentesh.)
(06-22-2013 10:35 PM)Mag!cGuy Wrote:  You have beaten me once, you liar. x)

Haha, no I am not. I played you at Sharkfood island. You never knew. Haha. I was palotO (instead of my brother). But to be honest, I watched many replays of yours at that map. Come on, everybody knows you're much better than me. Btw, I'd like to play you at Foundry. I've realized you have been winning that map many times lately. Time to lose xD

Don't neglect your fellowship with God, family and study by playing video games. Be organized with your time

Super-Titan 1v1; 2v2
06-22-2013, 10:52 PM
Oh right I forgot you were paloto Tongue So yeah, 2-2!

Ok, challenge me! Foundry is my best map. Blckace told me it was his best too, look what happenned Big Grin

You can ask a...
[Image: 6BmXQqC.jpg]
(drawing by Chemoeum)

[Image: sig.png]
06-22-2013, 10:54 PM
(06-22-2013 10:52 PM)Mag!cGuy Wrote:  Oh right I forgot you were paloto Tongue So yeah, 2-2!

Ok, challenge me! Foundry is my best map. Blckace told me it was his best too, look what happenned Big Grin

hahahaha. Ok let's see Cool

Super-Titan 1v1; 2v2
06-23-2013, 10:23 PM
(06-22-2013 10:07 PM)jesusfuentesh Wrote:  Hi. I've been playing this game since February or so. Now I've been reading about clans these days lately and I'd like to know what the requirement is to join this clan. We'd also like to know what a clan does exactly, and etc. A friend and I are interested.

My resumé is:
GC: jesusfuentesh
League: Master
Nationality: Venezuelan

Main achievements:
I've beaten burnodrod three times, Mag!cGuy twice, awpertunity twice, who are top players. Lucky hit maybe anyway.

My friend's resumé is:
GC: fraukfeud
League: Gifted (1v1); Master (2v2 with jesusfuentesh); Gifted (2v2 random)
Nationality: Dutch

Good news to both of you: you're in!

Usually, clans have their own forum, but since we jumped in a bit later, we currently don't, so we mainly use PM for now. We talk a bit about strategizing, play together, and just have fun!

06-24-2013, 01:40 AM
(06-23-2013 10:23 PM)Gf!sh Wrote:  Good news to both of you: you're in!

Usually, clans have their own forum, but since we jumped in a bit later, we currently don't, so we mainly use PM for now. We talk a bit about strategizing, play together, and just have fun!

Thanks. Ok, great. I already told fraukfeud to create an account on this website. I'll let you know so you can add him to the member list.

I would like to keep in touch on this thread if there is any new thing or if we arrange a match or something.

Super-Titan 1v1; 2v2