Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Super Epic Awesome Leetcrew (SEAL)!
06-24-2013, 12:23 PM (This post was last modified: 06-24-2013 12:33 PM by jesusfuentesh.)
RE: The Super Epic Awesome Leetcrew (SEAL)!
Gf1sh, do we have enough active players to participate in the one man left clan tournament? (However, it seems to be already arranged with 4 clans. Wolfpack is not included though) Or rather, how many players in SEAL are really active? I'll understand if you say none since we are a new clan Smile

Don't neglect your fellowship with God, family and study by playing video games. Be organized with your time

GC name: jesusfuentesh
Super-Titan 1v1; 2v2
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-25-2013, 08:08 AM
Gf!sh, please, correct the nick to "fraukfeud". It's not "frankfeud". I guess that's why he doesn't appear in the member list. I'm trying to keep in touch with the others members of the clan by inviting them to play, in order to check if all of them are active.

Don't neglect your fellowship with God, family and study by playing video games. Be organized with your time

Super-Titan 1v1; 2v2
06-26-2013, 03:20 PM
Gf!sh, when you have time, please correct the name of my partner. It's fraukfeud, not "frankfeud". That's why he didn't appear on the osn clan member list maybe.

I'm also trying to get in touch with the other members of SEAL team to see how many of them are really active. I invited them to play a match, but none one has answered me so far. Let's see anyway.

By the way, sometimes some of my messages don't appear in the forum. I don't know why.

(Trying...)

Super-Titan 1v1; 2v2
06-27-2013, 06:27 PM
Hmm...I thought this clan broke apart (again). I guess not. Which SEAL members are still active? I haven't checked the forums for a while...
Find all posts by this user
06-27-2013, 11:19 PM
(06-27-2013 06:27 PM)Butternut22 Wrote:  Hmm...I thought this clan broke apart (again). I guess not. Which SEAL members are still active? I haven't checked the forums for a while...

Hi my friend. I'm the newest member, so to speak. So I've been trying to figure out which member are still active by inviting them to play. So far, just two players I found they are active: PiDragoKing and Janreggie. Apart from fraukfeud and I. So we are 4 so far. Well, TheBitPilot has been playing a match with me since we matched up in a tournament. So, maybe we can say we are 5 active players.

However, in my opinion, it's quite different to say "active players" than "active members". Because if we don't get in touch, play or practice with the other members, so, what is a team for? Anyway, we have to understand it's the newest clan, but let's try to be organized now, starting knowing which players are active and want to stay in this clan. Gf!sh, what's your opinion?

Super-Titan 1v1; 2v2
06-28-2013, 01:20 AM
^I vote him as clan leader tbh

iPro Clan
06-28-2013, 05:56 AM
Well, yea. Maybe someone needs to take over the leadership.

06-28-2013, 06:26 AM (This post was last modified: 06-28-2013 06:32 AM by jesusfuentesh.)
(06-28-2013 05:56 AM)Gf!sh Wrote:  Well, yea. Maybe someone needs to take over the leadership.

Why? You are already the captain Gf!sh. You tell Smile. Let me see anyway who's active and want to stay in the clan (being in contact) and who don't, and then I'll let you know.
(06-28-2013 01:20 AM)alexjiang1 Wrote:  ^I vote him as clan leader tbh

Hi alex, can we play against you and Mr.Banger a 2v2 match? Smile

Super-Titan 1v1; 2v2
06-28-2013, 06:04 PM
In case anybody doesn't know, I, Butternut22, am Janreggie. I just have different usernames for my account here and my Gamecenter.
06-28-2013, 08:50 PM
(06-28-2013 06:04 PM)Butternut22 Wrote:  In case anybody doesn't know, I, Butternut22, am Janreggie. I just have different usernames for my account here and my Gamecenter.

Ok. Good to know.

Super-Titan 1v1; 2v2