Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Epic battle
06-29-2013, 08:34 AM
RE: Epic battle
I would love to get to Mag!cGuy or Thrutchy's level, but i'm pretty addicted (and impatient) as it is... All of this super strategy stuff, i don't think it's for me. However, saying that i just read about the sniper hitting the base on Sharkfood Island. Definitely going to try that at the next opportunity. This forum is AWESOME!!!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-29-2013, 09:02 AM
You are a kindred spirit ultradude. Smile

It'll be GG when you're up against GG of GG.
06-29-2013, 06:55 PM
(06-28-2013 02:45 AM)Thrutchy Wrote:  " ....usually you shouldn't attack a base unless you either have an immediate plan to get it down to 0 or the attack is with relative safety of the unit not being easily killed (i.e. backdoor, on top of a spawn, or a 4hp+ unit with only one hex that he can be attacked from). your opponent kept losing his advantage when he attacked your base.

This kind of strategy information should be written in gold... however, i don't know what a backdoor is....
06-29-2013, 07:00 PM (This post was last modified: 06-29-2013 07:03 PM by Mag!cGuy.)
Backdoor means a hex that is quite far from the spawn or your already living units. Smile

I'll tell ya something, I was gifted 7 or 8 months ago, and started the game as a fluffy! Outwitters is really a game where there is no limit to improvement, of course you have to spend more than 5 seconds to think each turn, no one can have a plan and make a great turn playing so quickly.

What do you mean by addicted? Addicted means you absolutely love the game, as I do, so it's a good step to reach the top. And this "super strategy" stuff is what makes the game incredible, you can't fully love the game if you don't think about it like chess: having a plan, predicting what will happen if you do this or that move, doing no error, etc. Smile

It's like starcraft, if you know this game: the more you understand it, the more you get the deep mechanics of it, the more you like it!

Don't hesitate to send me an invite so we practice, I love giving advice and so on. Tongue

You can ask a...
[Image: 6BmXQqC.jpg]
(drawing by Chemoeum)

[Image: sig.png]