Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 4.14 Average
All-Round All-Stars -- Finished! [WINNER: Mag!cGuy]
04-17-2013, 03:51 AM
RE: All-Round All-Stars! -- 1st Phase!
(04-17-2013 03:44 AM)Necrocat219 Wrote:  Aplologies, I am quitting Outwitters, can you forfeit all my matches please? Sorry for the inconvenience.

What happenned? Sad

You can ask a...
[Image: 6BmXQqC.jpg]
(drawing by Chemoeum)

[Image: sig.png]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-17-2013, 04:06 AM
(04-17-2013 03:44 AM)Necrocat219 Wrote:  Aplologies, I am quitting Outwitters, can you forfeit all my matches please? Sorry for the inconvenience.

why are you quitting outwitters necro!!?
04-17-2013, 05:54 AM

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

04-17-2013, 06:51 AM
I've been very inactive recently, sorry guys but I've barely been on the forum and I even let a few games with my partners time out, a combination of real life and not enjoying playing anymore have resulted in this and I'll stay around until Wolfpack has got another leader

Top 200 peak ranking: #18 Super-Titan

I'm currently taking a competative break. Am up for friendlies and tournaments!

(06-09-2014 02:14 PM)Bbobb555 Wrote:  I looked it up, apparently a kendama is a yo-yo (!). How the heck do you have forums for yo-yos?
04-17-2013, 07:04 AM (This post was last modified: 04-17-2013 07:07 AM by TheQwertiest.)
(04-17-2013 06:51 AM)Necrocat219 Wrote:  I've been very inactive recently, sorry guys but I've barely been on the forum and I even let a few games with my partners time out, a combination of real life and not enjoying playing anymore have resulted in this and I'll stay around until Wolfpack has got another leader

aww.. thats sad to hear necro but i can understand. if it werent for 2v2 and my clan i would have also quit. why dont you stay around in the forums? Smile

[Image: 9d7f96a4e69f9e49b3bcb2a9b2aa3267_zpsffc0a44c.jpg]
Anonymous Clan
GC: Pastil*
04-17-2013, 08:17 AM
I guess I will but I barely contribute anything to my clan anymore so it's time to hand over the baton

Top 200 peak ranking: #18 Super-Titan

I'm currently taking a competative break. Am up for friendlies and tournaments!

(06-09-2014 02:14 PM)Bbobb555 Wrote:  I looked it up, apparently a kendama is a yo-yo (!). How the heck do you have forums for yo-yos?
04-17-2013, 07:31 PM
(04-15-2013 03:12 AM)Wildtalon1851 Wrote:  Has anyone in group I been able to start a game with willkfkffjfjdhjx?
I suspect he changed his username just before the tourney, and since OSN doesn't update on the spot, his old name existed on osn.

No, I had the same problem. I see you managed to get a turn out of Thunder cliud though? Mine's about to default without him/her playing a turn.
04-18-2013, 03:59 PM
reporting page seems to not be working?

outwitters://viewgame?id=ag5vdXR3aXR0ZXJzZ2FtZXIRCxIIR2FtZVJvb20Y-o6hAww
04-18-2013, 08:30 PM
I had to enter a capcha to report results because I'm a "forum spammer". Not sure what that's about. Also, KMan29 beat me. I do not remember the map or details, but I don't think he reported it and its disappeared from my recent games.
04-18-2013, 10:52 PM
Reporting page for Group F is not working.

outwitters://viewgame?id=ag5vdXR3aXR0ZXJzZ2FtZXIRCxIIR2FtZVJvb20Yh-amAww

Cheers.