Thread Rating:
  • 12 Vote(s) - 4.58 Average
SHARE YOUR REPLAYS :D
01-22-2013, 06:41 AM
RE: SHARE YOUR REPLAYS :D
(01-22-2013 06:26 AM)SerPurpleWolf Wrote:  EPIC GAME! Close match between Adorables and Veggies.

I lost, but I still think it was an excellent game.

That was awesome! On Turn 51, I was hoping you would move that runner down because you probably would have been able to win!

GC: GoHeat3
Super-Titan

[Image: sig.png]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-22-2013, 06:59 AM
(01-18-2013 08:40 PM)TheQwertiest Wrote:  
(01-18-2013 06:51 PM)Eijolend Wrote:  For a change, today I bring you a game I lost after a long struggle.
TboneHammer (S) vs. Eijolend (A) on Thorn Gulley
I want to point out how well my opponent was defending the Bombshell on the left side. Whenever I had a runner near for a mobi'd sniper + runner combo, the vulnerable space adjacent of the bombshell was blocked. But whenever I didn't he used that unit for something else.
The rest of the game is very back and forth and there were quite a few close moments. Gg!

God that bombshell was annoying. that turn 26 bombshell kill must have felt good.
i stopped watching after that because i read from your post that you lost. i hate it when scallywags win. Tongue

So do I, and I guess you will be very happy seeing this replay, a great win on long nine. I destroyed three bombshells and never got my mobi killed, so this battle will be deep for your eyes aha Big Grin

Mobi-lity for ever Cool

You can ask a...
[Image: 6BmXQqC.jpg]
(drawing by Chemoeum)

01-22-2013, 07:06 AM
(01-22-2013 06:59 AM)W1cked21 Wrote:  
(01-18-2013 08:40 PM)TheQwertiest Wrote:  
(01-18-2013 06:51 PM)Eijolend Wrote:  For a change, today I bring you a game I lost after a long struggle.
TboneHammer (S) vs. Eijolend (A) on Thorn Gulley
I want to point out how well my opponent was defending the Bombshell on the left side. Whenever I had a runner near for a mobi'd sniper + runner combo, the vulnerable space adjacent of the bombshell was blocked. But whenever I didn't he used that unit for something else.
The rest of the game is very back and forth and there were quite a few close moments. Gg!

God that bombshell was annoying. that turn 26 bombshell kill must have felt good.
i stopped watching after that because i read from your post that you lost. i hate it when scallywags win. Tongue

So do I, and I guess you will be very happy seeing this replay, a great win on long nine. I destroyed three bombshells and never got my mobi killed, so this battle will be deep for your eyes aha Big Grin

Mobi-lity for ever Cool

Ehh, I prefer to go around them!Wink

GC: GoHeat3
Super-Titan

01-22-2013, 05:41 PM
Here's the long awaited rematch against the scallywags on this map. Another epic showdown.
TboneHammer (S) vs. Eijolend (V) on Thorn Gulley (OSN)

Turns out Snipers are really good on this map.

Rising Star Tournament for Fluffy, Clever and Gifted players - FINAL ROUND started!
01-23-2013, 04:33 AM
cool game between ST (emuchu) and gifted (me) both with adorables on peekaboo
EnjoY
01-23-2013, 04:41 AM
EkoFox (F) vs Harti! (A)
Harti! wins, of course.

Proud Member of the Diamond League!
01-23-2013, 05:55 AM
Veggies vs Feedback on long nine.

The last turn is my favorite bramble kill tactic. Risk/reward must be good though.

GC: Great Wolf Sif
01-24-2013, 01:28 AM
Feedback vs. Feedback on Peekaboo in Masters League.

Was a bit worried about the other scrambler, and was thinking about bringing out my own, but on that second wave, I found a better use for my wits.

GC: TheGreatAnt
01-24-2013, 10:32 AM
[VS Scrambler rush]

Another interesting one on SFI. My opponent plays for a rush. My mistake (or not?, because I cannot see the scrambler before moving the first soldier) on turn 9 costs 4 base point but I finally recovered.
01-26-2013, 03:17 AM
http://osn.codepenguin.com/replays/view/...v3PAgw#180

Winter world cup match between me and Nexhawk on Sweetie Plains - soldier spam, basically.