Thread Rating:
  • 12 Vote(s) - 4.58 Average
SHARE YOUR REPLAYS :D
01-15-2013, 01:27 PM
RE: SHARE YOUR REPLAYS :D
Scally vs Veggie on SFI

I really was shocked when I won this one. I thought his rush would've have made this a quick game. I made a few mistakes, but came out on top.

GC: Great Wolf Sif
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-15-2013, 09:34 PM
Veggies beat Adorables on Reaper

He left his left flank wide open.

GC: Great Wolf Sif
01-15-2013, 11:21 PM
You could've won on turn 19 SPW. Take out his medic, and then attack with your heavy!

[Image: sig.png]
01-16-2013, 12:03 AM
The Dominant Killer (A) vs. Eijolend (V) on Reaper (OSN)
This goes to show how getting a Mobi is a really huge investment, if you can't get it to pay off immediately and you will miss those wits in the defense. Still a exciting game though that could have easily gone the other way.

Rising Star Tournament for Fluffy, Clever and Gifted players - FINAL ROUND started!
01-17-2013, 02:30 PM (This post was last modified: 01-17-2013 02:30 PM by EkoFox.)
Feedback v Feedback on Thorn Gulley

Demonstrates a failed push in between constant Runners attacks, with a win from a Sniper/Runner combo. Tongue

I found this under my GC name somehow, I guess the other player put it up.

Proud Member of the Diamond League!
[Image: sig.png]
01-17-2013, 08:59 PM (This post was last modified: 01-17-2013 09:10 PM by Eijolend.)
I think this game might be interesting to watch.
Besessen (S) vs. Eijolend (S) on Foundry (OSN)
This one feels a little different from your everyday standard foundry game. It shows that excessive runner shenanigans can severely set you back in unit count even as P1. While my opponent's Heavies/Sniper mix doesn't really endanger my efforts with no Soldier backup, it forces me to get a sniper of my own before I can finally dispatch them. But that bought time for him to do another push at the top, which I wasn't really expecting - luckily the units in reserve made short process of that attempt.

I think it shows that Heavies and Snipers work well for stalling and adding that tankiness your Soldiers lack - but without sufficient backup they're too immobile and the additional damage they provide doesn't sufficiently raise your fighting power, if the snipers get picked off one by one.

Rising Star Tournament for Fluffy, Clever and Gifted players - FINAL ROUND started!
01-18-2013, 04:17 AM
I had a 13 turn win on Long Nine. I would have had a much harder time if his sniper wasn't where it was. Replay.

GC: TheGreatAnt
01-18-2013, 06:51 PM (This post was last modified: 01-18-2013 06:52 PM by Eijolend.)
For a change, today I bring you a game I lost after a long struggle.
TboneHammer (S) vs. Eijolend (A) on Thorn Gulley
I want to point out how well my opponent was defending the Bombshell on the left side. Whenever I had a runner near for a mobi'd sniper + runner combo, the vulnerable space adjacent of the bombshell was blocked. But whenever I didn't he used that unit for something else.
The rest of the game is very back and forth and there were quite a few close moments. Gg!

01-18-2013, 08:40 PM (This post was last modified: 01-18-2013 08:40 PM by TheQwertiest.)
(01-18-2013 06:51 PM)Eijolend Wrote:  For a change, today I bring you a game I lost after a long struggle.
TboneHammer (S) vs. Eijolend (A) on Thorn Gulley
I want to point out how well my opponent was defending the Bombshell on the left side. Whenever I had a runner near for a mobi'd sniper + runner combo, the vulnerable space adjacent of the bombshell was blocked. But whenever I didn't he used that unit for something else.
The rest of the game is very back and forth and there were quite a few close moments. Gg!

God that bombshell was annoying. that turn 26 bombshell kill must have felt good.
i stopped watching after that because i read from your post that you lost. i hate it when scallywags win. Tongue

[Image: 9d7f96a4e69f9e49b3bcb2a9b2aa3267_zpsffc0a44c.jpg]
Anonymous Clan
GC: Pastil*
01-19-2013, 04:41 AM
Feedback overpowered Scallies by following Garcia's path of attack on Peekaboo.

GC: TheGreatAnt