Thread Rating:
  • 12 Vote(s) - 4.58 Average
SHARE YOUR REPLAYS :D
07-08-2012, 04:58 AM
Very close
I never thought I would win this after two very stupid moves in turn 7 (just didn't think it seems).
So I'm soon 1:5 behind with my opponent's runner ready to deliver the final blow when I manage to turn it by blocking his spawn field and killing the remaining two runners. Could have been prevented, but he was probably too focused on winning.

Anyway, I think that's a good example that you should never give up Smile

Final moment turnaround

Funny enough that was my final unranked game that got me into master league...
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-08-2012, 07:12 AM (This post was last modified: 07-08-2012 07:39 AM by Dawizerd.)
RE: SHARE YOUR REPLAYS :D
First game

Lot of noob moments, It came down to me hiding my last scout in the fog. Having a blast so far, I'm also really enjoying the discussions on the forums.
07-08-2012, 09:02 AM (This post was last modified: 07-08-2012 09:05 AM by Morpheus42.)
Just to balance the loss I posted, here is another game, and a bit of a lengthy one at that.

Watch how I make a mistake at turn 7 -- I attack the runner with my soldier instead of my heavy, and the heavy gets punished for its laziness. But, all the while, my sniper sneaks on.
07-08-2012, 10:16 AM
41 turn game.

I thought this game was pretty interesting. I made a good amount of mistakes but still came out on top in the end.
07-08-2012, 12:32 PM (This post was last modified: 07-08-2012 12:39 PM by ArtNJ.)
PromotionGame.

This is the game that got me promoted to Gifted. Its against the #2 on points in Master. As player 1 on Sharkfood, he spent a little too much time with his medic buffing everyone and with a runner sac. I first centralized my pieces, and then flowed northwest, advancing but staying out of range of his pieces.

I think this game is a good example of what I'll call the feng shui of Outwitters...if allowed, your pieces gradually flow to an area of the board where your opponent is weak, overloading his defenses.
07-08-2012, 01:17 PM
(07-08-2012 12:32 PM)ArtNJ Wrote:  PromotionGame.

This is the game that got me promoted to Gifted....

Fixed the game link for you. The extra "http://" stopped Safari from redirecting.

I bet it will be a game or two before you get where you truly belong, esp. after all 34 of those others. Big Grin
07-08-2012, 05:16 PM (This post was last modified: 07-08-2012 05:22 PM by Fluffysox.)
outwitters://viewgame?id=ag5vdXR3aXR0ZXJzZ2FtZXIQCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YxvQiDA

This is a game when I got pressured pretty fast, but all the while my opponent is forgetting about some of my units. I messed up lots but thank goodness I moved my sniper fast enough! Og sniper is op

Edit: feedback please? Big Grin
07-08-2012, 06:08 PM
Game
Here's a pretty nice match from earlier today. I thought I had the win early on, then my opponent had a good counter-attack in the middle. But I managed to use the scrambler to bail me out and win it.
07-08-2012, 08:56 PM
Hi this is my first post after sometimes lurking on this forum, and i thought i want to share what i think kinda epic replay. Its me vs cherylto where cherylto was nearly killed me with 1 hp left base and i made a come back. Please note there are 2 epic units spawned in this game and countered well.. Congrats to cherylto for giving me a good fight!

Replay
07-09-2012, 02:27 PM
Here's a game where I got to make use of my super unit
FTW ^_^

OneSLice vs Dizzle005