Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
League Question and Viewable Super-Titan
07-06-2012, 02:08 AM
League Question and Viewable Super-Titan
It would be nice to recognize the best players by making the Super-Titan league easily viewable to all players in the same way anyone can easily see the Grandmaster league in Starcraft.

Actually this brings up another point, I initially assumed Super-Titan was like GM in that there is only a single division for it. However on second thought, maybe Super-Titan is more like Diamond league in which case each league has a ~20% active player distribution. Can anyone confirm this?

On another note, is there any plan to reset leagues to weed out inactive players like Starcraft does with its 'Seasons' system? If so it would be cool to add a career page to player profiles so that we can see how we have progressed across multiple seasons =)

I don't expect this stuff to be added any time soon but just suggestions for the future. Even Blizzard took a year or so to add this stuff. =P

[Image: supertitanreplay.png]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-06-2012, 04:58 AM
RE: League Question and Viewable Super-Titan
I, too, would like to know how the league distribution works. Is it 20% in each league?

Also, SUGGESTIONS:

- Allow players to view profiles by clicking on names in division ranks. For example you can view a player's profile if you're in game with them by clicking on their image in chat, but you can't access a profile by clicking on their name in a division ranking page.

- Also it would be nice to be able to see your friends' profiles so you can see what leagues they are.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply