Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 3.86 Average
Outwitters Map Creator 1.2
03-08-2013, 08:32 AM
RE: Outwitters Map Creator 1.2
(03-08-2013 07:47 AM)harvarnold Wrote:  Couldn't you just do a pass and play? I could start and give up matches though if you give me someone to invite.
Alas, I haven't yet overcome my hesitation to buy the Gen II map pack for various reasons. Confused

jesusfuentesh Wrote:  Harti is like the silent lion. He never says any word, but when so, he was just waiting for his victim haha

[Image: sig.png]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-08-2013, 04:46 PM
Fixed up the tiles on Skull Duggery.

If you're still up for it, could there be [Official] tags beside the official OML maps? Think it'd be nice, even though you don't see them on the tables too much Tongue
03-12-2013, 12:01 PM
Does this look like a galleon to you guys?

[Image: 541.png]

[/php]

I hear there's a secret Mobi hidden here somewhere…
03-15-2013, 12:42 PM (This post was last modified: 03-15-2013 12:43 PM by TheGoldenGriffin.)
Uh oh spaghettio! Forum bug hit this thread again!
I think i fixed it.

03-16-2013, 12:21 AM
Yes. Using the bombshells for cannons was a great idea!

[Image: 257k5t3.jpg][Image: 33mq0s8.jpg]
If you don't get my jokes, it's because of Postmodernism.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
03-17-2013, 10:05 AM
OML said there was going to be a map called "Chocwit Chip." Did the beta testers not like it? What happened to it?

03-19-2013, 02:25 PM
My newest creation.
Any thoughts?

Burning Bush
[Image: 563.png]
03-19-2013, 02:49 PM
Aesthetically, I like it. However, if you put a Bombshell on the short grass tile adjacent to both the hole and the wooden pylons, you can bomb one enemy wit space directly, splash damage the other enemy wit space, and splash damage one of your own wit spaces. Also, not necessarily a problem, but it's fourteen hexes wide, while all existing OML created maps are thirteen or fewer.

(03-17-2013 10:05 AM)TheGoldenGriffin Wrote:  OML said there was going to be a map called "Chocwit Chip." Did the beta testers not like it? What happened to it?

Presumably the beta testers voted and chose the three new maps that we got. Chocwit Chip was probably one of the others.

[Image: 257k5t3.jpg][Image: 33mq0s8.jpg]
If you don't get my jokes, it's because of Postmodernism.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
03-20-2013, 12:38 AM
There were 6 maps or something...

03-20-2013, 02:08 PM
(03-19-2013 02:49 PM)Erenan Wrote:  Aesthetically, I like it. However, if you put a Bombshell on the short grass tile adjacent to both the hole and the wooden pylons, you can bomb one enemy wit space directly, splash damage the other enemy wit space, and splash damage one of your own wit spaces. Also, not necessarily a problem, but it's fourteen hexes wide, while all existing OML created maps are thirteen or fewer.

I don't see how you can hit one wit space with a bs and splash the other? They are not close enough. In fact, you can not even hit a spot between them and splash both. To be honest I'm not sure which tile you are talking about, can you maybe draw on a copied image so I can see what you mean?

And while the max width is 14 tiles, the actual playing field is no greater than 10 tiles wide at any given point. So that clears that issue up, doesn't it?