Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
General suggestions thread
01-11-2013, 02:40 PM
RE: General suggestions thread
OML hosted tournaments, including every person. Ever.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-11-2013, 03:39 PM
No Her Academy fan has mentioned Avatars yet?!!! Well I will fill that spot then. Bases already make me look like a badass but I also want my avatar to look strike fear into my opponents.

When opponents play me in hero academy, they immediately are fearful of my intimidating avatar. They think “damn this guy must be good." However after playing me they realize I'm pretty bad Tongue

I would totally buy Avatars in outwitters. I mean, it's all about looking cooler than others right?
01-12-2013, 11:20 AM
(01-11-2013 03:39 PM)laYahooz Wrote:  No Her Academy fan has mentioned Avatars yet?!!! Well I will fill that spot then. Bases already make me look like a badass but I also want my avatar to look strike fear into my opponents.

When opponents play me in hero academy, they immediately are fearful of my intimidating avatar. They think “damn this guy must be good." However after playing me they realize I'm pretty bad Tongue

I would totally buy Avatars in outwitters. I mean, it's all about looking cooler than others right?
This.

As well as "Home and Away" custom colors, or "First Turn" and "Second Turn" respectively.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
01-12-2013, 11:32 PM
I think the first turn shouldn't happen until all players select their race
01-26-2013, 03:50 AM
i suggest a toggle button in the options to blurr out the names of your opponents in league games in the game list. i sometimes get intimidated when i play against someone i know and end up playing badly.

[Image: 9d7f96a4e69f9e49b3bcb2a9b2aa3267_zpsffc0a44c.jpg]
Anonymous Clan
GC: Pastil*
01-26-2013, 04:45 AM
  • Friendly games matched by rank
I'd like the "friendly" games to also be matched according to rank like the league games. I think the "friendly" games are random, right? It'd be nice to do friendly games for practice and the best practice is playing people your skill level.
  • After Game Replay show wit counts on both sides
  • Global chat - sometimes games fall off my list, but I want to do something like say "GG", can't do that right now

"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life" - John 3:16
01-26-2013, 11:06 PM
If you have two current games with one opponent, don't allow three. I wait between new starts because one i got the same guy 3 times in a row. i started 4 new games the other night and waited a few minutes between each one to try and be sure I don't get multiples. Probably 20 mins or so. Same guy for 4 matches, luckily different maps.
01-27-2013, 08:13 AM
(01-08-2013 11:30 PM)spoboyle Wrote:  whenever you try to create/join a new game I would like to have the last race i used to be selected by default to stop me have to cycle through to my normal race.

^ this. I've accidentally started 2 games as Scallywags so far, when I normally play Feedback.

It'd also be awesome to have a preferred color for your team. I love the way Green Feedback looks but I only get that color randomly in 2vs2 and never in 1vs1

GameCenter: ElPared
Master League Crying Foot Master League

OSN Player Profile: ElPared -- I'm always posting both wins and losses, critiques welcome
01-30-2013, 05:47 AM
a "nudge" or "poke" or "take your bloody turn already!" button, like Words With Friends, would be great for those players that take like 3 days to take their moves, especially for 2 vs 2 where 1 guy is keeping 3 other people from playing, and then when he finally moves it's his turn again almost instantly and we have to wait another 24 hours for him to go.

GameCenter: ElPared
Master League Crying Foot Master League

OSN Player Profile: ElPared -- I'm always posting both wins and losses, critiques welcome