Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
Never Ending Story
01-29-2013, 08:03 PM
RE: Never Ending Story
Ok let's start with... Fart.

Once a master of nothing, now a noob to pretty much everything.
Hiatus resolved. I stalk these hallways again.
GC Silent_Dynasty because I'm indecisive and whatever ;u;
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-30-2013, 07:44 AM
Lol the story is about Fart the Mythical Suicidal Killer Warrior Detective Super Crimestopper That Can See In The Dark with the super power of farting who wants to save a village from the Adorables and ends up getting his eyes stuck on the wall.

I hear there's a secret Mobi hidden here somewhere…
01-30-2013, 08:55 AM (This post was last modified: 01-30-2013 11:47 AM by TheGoldenGriffin.)
Anyway, the top secret spy agency was putting up "NOW HIRING" signs all over the wall and saw Fart with his eyes stuck on the wall. They said, "hey! He's studying the mushroom dust glitter on that wall! He looks so professional let's hire him as our super top secret mycologist! Lets tell his family and friends how successful he is!" They removed him from the wall and drove him to a building with a large sign that read, "TOP SECRET INTELLIGENCE AGENCY HEADQUARTERS- JUST LIKE THE CIA'S BUT BETTER!" The whole place was mostly Adorables, mostly Adorable spies, medics, janitors, and that reminded fart if his quest so he…

02-03-2013, 08:49 AM
Subtlety pressed the record button on his SpyMaster 2800 series glasses. "This is just the evidence I need," he thought to himself as he followed the recruiter through a narrow hallway. He observed a small, older gentleman reading a newspaper on a long black bench. The old man nodded to him as Fart stepped into the elevator in front of him.

Live your life as more than plastic.
02-03-2013, 11:34 AM
The old man assumed Fart was working undercover for the NAACP because the agency only let blue mobis take on undersea missions. Fart actually wanted to make a big fart cloud in the agency to cause an emergency evacuation. But Fart accidentally pressed the emergency self destruct button and the spy glasses exploded in his face 2 minutes later on the 10th floor. That caused eye damage which caused blindness but Fart can see in the darkness of his blindness which technically made him not blind but the mushroom dust glitter on his eyes caught fire and they promoted him to pyrotechnitian.

02-08-2013, 02:27 PM
The narwhal baconing at midnight, shall tear his rectum with a fart such as this!

Bulby37: Idea Man
[Image: sealbanner700.jpg]
02-10-2013, 03:16 AM
The narwhal's fart made a huge dense fart cloud in the headquarters. The fire on Fart's eyes ignited the gases in the fart cloud and the headquarters caught fire.

02-26-2013, 06:51 PM
And our fearless detective felt that his life was over, due to uncontrollable farts. "Why couldn't I have better special powers" he thought bitterly, as the flames grew larger around him.

Live your life as more than plastic.
03-01-2013, 07:06 PM
Then some thorns started taking place around fart....
03-02-2013, 12:17 PM
Because his eyeballs were on fire, Fart couldn't see well and the thorns were poking him and it tickled him. Then, Fart remembered about his see-in-the-dark mushroom dust on his eyes. He tried to put out the fire but it burned his hands so he tried to use the thorns to scratch off the fiery part. The was going to put his hands on his face to make it dark so he can see his dark, smoky surroundings better but he couldn't see through his hand. And is hands got stuck to his eyes again. He didn't want to stay in the burning headquarters so he ran, trying to get to an emergency exit but he tripped over a thorn patch and fell down the stairs and crashed through the 9th floor window and landed on more thorn patches.