Thread Rating:
  • 9 Vote(s) - 4.33 Average
Two Mans Left 2v2 Tournament (CHAMPIONS: HOLYSAB & PHARMAFAN!)
05-13-2014, 12:07 AM
RE: Two Mans Left 2v2 Tournament (16 MONTHS AND STILL GOING)
(05-10-2014 04:02 AM)Pharmafan Wrote:  Second one done! GG Gurleyman&krogoth300!

outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICAgo3izwoM

This means that we are up again against GG and The Rawkhawk, right? And due to the rule that applied also against the kings we have the choice for the third game, right?

What a great game! Loving the mobi/shell movements. Congratulations for taking down the number 1 seed, no easy task!

Gurleyman/Krogoth - I tip my hat to you two. You guys certainly had the most difficult draw of this tournament; quite an accomplishment to have gotten this far.

Yup, Pharmanfan and Holysab are now vs Rawkhawk and me - AGAIN. So yes, same rule applies, since you beat us the first time - we are considered the low seed, so you get choice of first turn or map for game 3.

Man. Someone has got to stop Pharmafan from winning all of the tournaments. I guess it's my turn to try. ;P

It'll be GG when you're up against GG of GG.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Two Mans Left 2v2 Tournament (16 MONTHS AND STILL GOING) - GreatGonzales - 05-13-2014 12:07 AM