Thread Rating:
  • 9 Vote(s) - 4.33 Average
Two Mans Left 2v2 Tournament (CHAMPIONS: HOLYSAB & PHARMAFAN!)
04-09-2014, 04:47 AM
RE: Two Mans Left 2v2 Tournament (15 MONTHS AND STILL GOING)
Yes, Juslas is correct! I'm very excited that finally this rule has come into play:

Quote:There is one exception to the FTA assignment: In the event that the same two teams meet for a second time (due to double elimination), and in the first meeting of these two teams, the lower seeded team won, then in the second meeting of these two teams, the lower seeded team is considered the "higher seed" and gets FTA (first turn for best of 1 matches; first turn in 2 out of 3 games for best of 3 matches).

So, for the purposes of the match between Krogoth/Gurleyman vs Pharmafan/Holysab, since Pharmafan and Holysab won the match in the first meeting of these teams as the lower seed, then for this match they are considered the higher seed.

Of course, I realize now that the quoted rule above needs to be updated in light of the rule change - higher seed now has "choice" of first turn OR map selection for game 3.

Let me know if there are questions. Otherwise, please begin all matches!

It'll be GG when you're up against GG of GG.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Two Mans Left 2v2 Tournament (15 MONTHS AND STILL GOING) - GreatGonzales - 04-09-2014 04:47 AM