Thread Rating:
  • 9 Vote(s) - 4.33 Average
Two Mans Left 2v2 Tournament (CHAMPIONS: HOLYSAB & PHARMAFAN!)
03-03-2014, 09:39 AM
RE: Two Mans Left 2v2 Tournament (13 MONTHS AND STILL GOING)
(03-01-2014 08:14 PM)Paco bru Wrote:  
(02-28-2014 09:15 AM)awpertunity Wrote:  
(02-27-2014 04:32 PM)Paco bru Wrote:  I accept the changing rule. But I disagree. Because during a tournament rules should NEVER change. It happened also in World Cup tournament, and it makes it unfair. If game updates it affects all the players, but if rules change it benefits some of them and harm others. However, I wait the decision of krogoth300 & partner for the third game. Good luck

That's not true.

If the game changes mid-tournament, it makes good sense that some rules might have to be adapted.

And I don't understand your statement that if a game updates it affects all players but if a rule changes it benefits some players and harms others?

What if all of a sudden P2 was given 20 wits to start instead? This update gives a clear advantage to P2 players now and harms P1 players.

My opinion, your opinion, a hundred opinions. Because of that there are RULES. And rules are WRITEN for preventing different opinions. But don't worry, securely third game will not be necessary.
I don't want to lose my time trying to explain this with google translate. Only one thing: next tourney, that I will play securely, leave open rules. But please don't change it during it because it's CLEARLY UNFAIR.
Only one thing more: joelduque is much better than me and krogoth & Gurleyman much better than us. With my angry I don't want to explain my loses. Only making see my sense of justice

I didn't understand that, but you didn't answer the question:

What if all of a sudden P2 was given 20 wits to start instead?

Then the rules should still not change because that would be CLEARLY UNFAIR?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Two Mans Left 2v2 Tournament (13 MONTHS AND STILL GOING) - awpertunity - 03-03-2014 09:39 AM