Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
More than 80% of players are in Fluffy and Clever?
01-06-2013, 09:05 AM (This post was last modified: 01-06-2013 09:06 AM by ImperialSun.)
RE: More than 80% of players are in Fluffy and Clever?
There are ~80 Super-Titans at the moment. You can find the exact numbers on Outwitters Sports Network (go to the stickied Super-Titan Replay Discussion thread for a link or you can use google).

(01-06-2013 12:09 AM)Wildtalon1851 Wrote:  Wow I never knew...
I thought that most people were clever-master

Yea I was shocked to discover that Gifted players weren't around average but were actually way above average. Being in gifted is actually in the top 20% of all players! Clever is actually the league for average players despite seeming like a sub-par league. As stated earlier, this gives players the false impression that they are worse than they actually are and is rather discouraging. I know plenty of Gifted players who are disatisfied because they think they are "merely average" when really Gifted league is rather prestigious (far above average). Same deal with Clever. I know plenty of players who are discouraged in Clever because they see it as being beneath average when you can actually be in Clever and be above average (in fact, a majority of Clever players are above average! ~75% of Clever players are above and 25% are below).
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: More than 80% of players are in Fluffy and Clever? - ImperialSun - 01-06-2013 09:05 AM