Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How Many Users Are There??
01-03-2013, 12:38 PM
How Many Users Are There??
Does anyone know how many active players there are in outwitters?

I'm guessing around 50,000 to 100,000.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-04-2013, 02:49 AM
RE: How Many Users Are There??
In the October article about Outwitter's financial problems, it was said that at that time there were 560,000 downloads of the game.
01-04-2013, 04:13 AM (This post was last modified: 01-04-2013 04:15 AM by .murdaigean.)
that's true, but that doesn't mean that everyone is still playing unfortunately! I know that for a fact, that a lot of players were inactive, it was clear from the division standings that nothing happened to their points, so clearly they weren't playing at all. even now with season 2 I wonder if everyone is playing in my division. but then I don't have the foggiest idea how many divisions are there in each league. it would be interesting to know how many players are there actually in each league. with the new season the picture should be much more clearer. maybe one of the developers could reveal the numbers?Smile
01-04-2013, 11:26 AM (This post was last modified: 01-04-2013 11:28 AM by brayton.)
Id like if players who havent played in more than 3 months are in seperate divisions of same skill. Right now having more than 0 points will get you in top 30 of my division, which is pertty boring since that means only a few competing players. Actives should be grouped. Then theres real compotitions.

Thankfully with seasons its no longer one player with 400 points, a few at 200, a bunch at 70 , more at 30 with the rest at 0-10 for months. The new point system you must win more than lose to rise.

Cause i think theres plenty of players in upper leagues who dont play, but are just as good as some lowers.

Up for Friendliez! Gifted League GCID: braytos
[Image: sig.png]