Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
Which league are YOU in?
07-11-2012, 07:50 AM
RE: Which league are YOU in?
What is the current ranking of the different leagues? I'm in the gifted league (#33) but it sounds like Master league is above that. Where is this info?

Feel free to start a game with me although I'm maxed out on my 20 game limit at the moment.

Thanks,
viccini18
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-11-2012, 07:54 AM
(07-11-2012 07:50 AM)viccini18 Wrote:  What is the current ranking of the different leagues? I'm in the gifted league (#33) but it sounds like Master league is above that. Where is this info?

Feel free to start a game with me although I'm maxed out on my 20 game limit at the moment.

Thanks,
viccini18

The order of Leagues can be found in the help section. I'll post them here too for your convenience (from high skill to low skill):
  1. Super-Titan League
  2. Master League
  3. Gifted League
  4. Clever League
  5. Fluffy League

I am in no way affiliated with or authorized by One Man Left Studios, LLC.
Any information on Outwitters I present is founded on personal experience, public knowledge or the Outwitters Beta Test.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
07-11-2012, 08:24 AM
thanks for the info. Now time to get into the Master League Smile
07-11-2012, 10:02 AM
Up to super Titan..looking at the others in it, either we're all going to get demoted or I'm going to feed off them >:)
07-11-2012, 02:10 PM
Well, I'm not sure what league I'm in... I've got 8 wins already and I'm still unranked. It's weird though, each time I start a game, my placement is always changing. 1 of 5 to 5 of 5. So confusing. Also, why would it take 7 days for a match to clear?? I've got about 5 matches from day 1 that I've been waiting on. I dunno. Just seems kind of lengthy.
07-11-2012, 03:17 PM
Won 2 rounds and lost 3 and got placed in Master! Now to climb up to Super Titan!
07-11-2012, 03:20 PM
(07-11-2012 02:10 PM)Mister Modular Wrote:  Well, I'm not sure what league I'm in... I've got 8 wins already and I'm still unranked. It's weird though, each time I start a game, my placement is always changing. 1 of 5 to 5 of 5. So confusing. Also, why would it take 7 days for a match to clear?? I've got about 5 matches from day 1 that I've been waiting on. I dunno. Just seems kind of lengthy.

The same thing happened to me too. It's because they reseted the league play to fix some sort of bug. If you didn't finish your placement matches, you had to do them over again (it sucks, but it's no big deal, just play your matches again).

Anyways, I am currently ranked #9 in the Master League.
07-12-2012, 09:51 AM
I went from Gifted #48 to Master #20 in one game. Should that happen? I have only finished about 7 games since the reset (including placement matches). The person I beat was Gifted #88, too, so not like I got a huge jump from defeating a Super Titan.
07-12-2012, 09:55 AM
(07-12-2012 09:51 AM)eumerk Wrote:  I went from Gifted #48 to Master #20 in one game. Should that happen? I have only finished about 7 games since the reset (including placement matches). The person I beat was Gifted #88, too, so not like I got a huge jump from defeating a Super Titan.

I don't see why you should be complaining Tongue

Currently rank 1 in my masters league with ~550 points - beat several super titans (though checking their stats they have under 10 league wins).

Anyhow, MM system is a bit strange, hope its temporary...