Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Number of Master Players
01-02-2013, 01:43 PM
Number of Master Players
How many Master Players are there? How many Super-Titan players are there?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-02-2013, 01:48 PM
RE: Number of Master Players
200 super titans. Not sure how many masters.

College Basketball Tournament for Outwitters!

They call me the weed cutter, the cutie killer, the machine masher, the pirate pulverizer.

Outwitters Name: Coolio - da best
01-02-2013, 01:51 PM
I thought that you could be a top 200 without being a super Titan?

[Image: sig.png]
01-02-2013, 02:00 PM
There's probably only 70-80 ACTIVE Super Titans and the Top 200 is mostly Master.

GC: GoHeat3
Super-Titan

01-02-2013, 04:02 PM
With activity and skill rating- it can be logical to not play if that means falling from your pedistal.
I was master(probably a bug Smile ) but by continueing i was demoted, which is fine. As for inactive supertitans, is there a time limit on how long until inactivity decreases their skill rating.
If they storm to the top, then stop playing, will they fall before end of season.
Brayton

Ps only 200 supertitans, well i guess they are elite Smile

Up for Friendliez! Gifted League GCID: braytos
01-02-2013, 06:00 PM
(01-02-2013 04:02 PM)brayton Wrote:  With activity and skill rating- it can be logical to not play if that means falling from your pedistal.
I was master(probably a bug Smile ) but by continueing i was demoted, which is fine. As for inactive supertitans, is there a time limit on how long until inactivity decreases their skill rating.
If they storm to the top, then stop playing, will they fall before end of season.
Brayton

Ps only 200 supertitans, well i guess they are elite Smile

With players being inactive, eventually they will be overtaken as the playing players rise and fall around them.
01-02-2013, 11:45 PM
-There are more than 200 supertitans, there is no set amount, it just seems to have settled around that number. I'm guessing it's the same with 2vs2 as the current state is similiar to what 1vs1 was like in Beta
-Leagues go approximately like this: Supertitan is top <1%, Masters are top 10%, Gifted are top 30%, Clever are top 70% and Fluffy are top 100%
-A minimum of one game must be played each week to stay in the top 200 so that sorts out 'most' inactive players (Yet Javaseed stayed as no.3 even though no one ever played him)
-Also there are now there are probably around 200 active SuperTitans and few inactive players as inactive players clogging up ST leagues are now gone. I've only seen 3 divisions though so it's possible the number of ST's altogether is <150.

Top 200 peak ranking: #18 Super-Titan

I'm currently taking a competative break. Am up for friendlies and tournaments!

(06-09-2014 02:14 PM)Bbobb555 Wrote:  I looked it up, apparently a kendama is a yo-yo (!). How the heck do you have forums for yo-yos?
01-02-2013, 11:57 PM (This post was last modified: 01-02-2013 11:58 PM by GoHeat 3.)
I just used OSN's handy-dandy leaderboards and went through the 3 divisions and got 74 Super-Titan!:O

GC: GoHeat3
Super-Titan

01-04-2013, 08:59 PM
Try this one: http://osn.codepenguin.com/statistics

Rising Star Tournament for Fluffy, Clever and Gifted players - FINAL ROUND started!
01-04-2013, 09:06 PM
(01-02-2013 11:57 PM)GoHeat 3 Wrote:  I just used OSN's handy-dandy leaderboards and went through the 3 divisions and got 74 Super-Titan!:O

This is players who have completed their placement matches Wink A lot of Titans were kicked due to inactivity by the season reboot.