Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Voice taunts me when I lose a game?
01-02-2013, 10:05 AM (This post was last modified: 01-02-2013 10:07 AM by GreatGonzales.)
Voice taunts me when I lose a game?
I just lost a match to awpertunity and on the results page I heard a child's voice taunt me, saying "you lose!" This is new, right? Very amusing.

Does the voice also say something when you win? I'd test this myself, but I am having a hard time winning lately... :/
Actually, now I cannot recreate the voice. Has anyone else noticed this or am I going crazy?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-02-2013, 10:07 AM
RE: Voice taunts me when I lose a game?
It is not new, likely you've just had your phone on silent in the past.

The voice does not say anything when you win. Instead, a fanfare is played.

I AM THE 99.9997%!

[Image: sig.png]
01-02-2013, 10:13 AM
I've played this game so much for months and this is the first time I notice? Sheesh.

But yes, usually phone is on silent.
01-02-2013, 10:20 AM (This post was last modified: 01-02-2013 10:20 AM by GoHeat 3.)
Ooh the first time I heard that I didn't know what it was!Tongue

GC: GoHeat3
Super-Titan

01-02-2013, 10:20 AM (This post was last modified: 01-02-2013 10:21 AM by Emuchu.)
(01-02-2013 10:13 AM)GreatGonzales Wrote:  I've played this game so much for months and this is the first time I notice? Sheesh.

The little "YOU LOSE!!!" voice has been around since the game launched. It's mostly used as the notification noise, which explains why you never heard it until you coincidentally lost a game while in the app.

My discovery of this noise, however, was not so lucky. I had my iPhone connected to my car's stereo system with my family in the car, blaring Journey at a high volume, when suddenly the music cut out, and my car screamed, "YOU LOSE!!!", revealing my shame to everyone.

Gamecenter: EmuchuSuper-Titan Top 200, #34
"How'd you fix it?"
"I just employed a blunt-impact mechanical stress routine."
"What?"
"I kicked it."
01-02-2013, 10:28 AM
(01-02-2013 10:20 AM)Emuchu Wrote:  
(01-02-2013 10:13 AM)GreatGonzales Wrote:  I've played this game so much for months and this is the first time I notice? Sheesh.

The little "YOU LOSE!!!" voice has been around since the game launched. It's mostly used as the notification noise, which explains why you never heard it until you coincidentally lost a game while in the app.

My discovery of this noise, however, was not so lucky. I had my iPhone connected to my car's stereo system with my family in the car, blaring Journey at a high volume, when suddenly the music cut out, and my car screamed, "YOU LOSE!!!", revealing my shame to everyone.

Hahaha! That's funny. But yes, that always happens to me. Even if I have my iPod on no noise it still comes up. Confused

College Basketball Tournament for Outwitters!

They call me the weed cutter, the cutie killer, the machine masher, the pirate pulverizer.

Outwitters Name: Coolio - da best
01-02-2013, 10:58 AM
Lol. The first time I lost was one morning I was getting my shoes on at my back door to go to work when it went off. I got all creeped out. Thought it was a ghost or something. My wife was in the living room and I asked if she heard that. She said yeah and then came over by me to try and figure out what it was...as I got my phone out to realize it was just me being shamed by OML...

01-02-2013, 11:02 AM
(01-02-2013 10:20 AM)Emuchu Wrote:  The little "YOU LOSE!!!" voice has been around since the game launched. It's mostly used as the notification noise, which explains why you never heard it until you coincidentally lost a game while in the app.

LOL. Don't mind me, but I had a good laugh over this. Tongue

GC nickname : drakfeld

Just got promoted to Gifted league Big Grin . Don't know if it will last Blush
01-02-2013, 11:12 AM (This post was last modified: 01-02-2013 11:14 AM by TheQwertiest.)
my ipad is always on full volume but i have never heard it.. hahaha kidding. Tongue
(the JOKE there is im like saying ive never lost before.)

[Image: 9d7f96a4e69f9e49b3bcb2a9b2aa3267_zpsffc0a44c.jpg]
Anonymous Clan
GC: Pastil*
01-02-2013, 11:31 AM
(01-02-2013 11:12 AM)TheQwertiest Wrote:  my ipad is always on full volume but i have never heard it.. hahaha kidding. Tongue
(the JOKE there is im like saying ive never lost before.)

=P Or you disabled notifications.

Gamecenter: EmuchuSuper-Titan Top 200, #34
"How'd you fix it?"
"I just employed a blunt-impact mechanical stress routine."
"What?"
"I kicked it."