Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Adorables vs feedback on Peekaboo
01-02-2013, 10:42 AM (This post was last modified: 01-02-2013 10:54 AM by Emuchu.)
RE: Adorables vs feedback on Peekaboo
You have to respect the Scrambler. In Peekaboo, it's a good idea to wall up against Feedback, especially as Adorables. You only really have one way in, so it's not like you're going to be sneaking around the Scramblers, here. You have to either lure the Feedback player into attacking you and revealing the Scrambler themselves, or call out the position of the Scrambler and snipe it like you would a Bombshell.

Anyway, here's an example of Adorables playing defensively against Feedback on Peekaboo:

Peekaboo, 43 Turns: !MyLea! (F) v. Emuchu (A)

Scramblers love it when your units are isolated, and Adorables players tend to spread their units around for maximum flexibility. You can't do that against Feedback on Peekaboo due to the tight quarters and single path of attack, so you'll see my units moving mostly in packs, and mostly Runners and unboosted Soldiers that I leave in what I perceived to be the Scrambler danger zone. You have to assume you're going to get Scrambled sooner or later. You can't stop yourself from being scrambled, but you can make sure you're prepared when it happens!

(01-02-2013 10:29 AM)Coolio Wrote:  I just won a game here with adorables.

adorables vs feedback: peekaboo

I think he's looking for help against an opponent with a Scrambler. That's the entire scare of playing Feedback here.

Gamecenter: EmuchuSuper-Titan Top 200, #34
"How'd you fix it?"
"I just employed a blunt-impact mechanical stress routine."
"What?"
"I kicked it."
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Adorables vs feedback on Peekaboo - Emuchu - 01-02-2013 10:42 AM