Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 3.29 Average
All Tiers Tournament [Trumpet.Alan WINS]
01-01-2013, 12:00 PM (This post was last modified: 03-04-2013 01:34 PM by Ellevega.)
All Tiers Tournament [Trumpet.Alan WINS]
PHASE ONE - This phase will be single elimination. I will have 8 players in each tier. During the first round you will only play another player in your same tier. For example, Fluffies will only play Fluffies and Gifted will only play other Gifted players.

PHASE TWO - There will be one champion from each tier. These players will compete in a double elimination round. This phase will allow players to play other players from different skill levels.

Unfortunately, there will not be any Super Titan round since I did not get enough participants.

Player one will choose the map. I am no limiting the maps so please buy the upgrade if you have not. I believe in supporting the developers so I will not change this rule. If you can't play the first round then an alternate will be placed. In later rounds it will be a forfeit.

There is a 48 hour time limit to take a turn. So if you go to two days without playing you will forfeit the game.

See the link below for your position. The player on the top bracket is player one.

All Tiers 1v1 Tournament

Player one choose Friendly Game then choose your spawns, create game, invite player two then choose your map. Any questions please PM me or reply to this post.

The winner will post the result with a replay link. To get the replay link go to the games page (once the game is over) hold down the finished game and the copy replay link option will pop up. Please post along with GC names.

Good Luck!

League winners

Fluffy
Headnotic

Clever
>> cardgirl <<

Gifted
Trumpet.Alan

Master
TBGold07

Champion phase brackets

Clever League!_elle_!Clever League
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-01-2013, 12:10 PM
RE: All Tiers Tournament
Only problem I see is that a Fluffy would have to win more games than a Super-Titan would to win the whole thing. The Fluffy champ has to fight their way up the pagoda of warriors to save the captured princess at the top sort of thing, and the Super-Titan champ just sits around waiting until their final competitor arrives?

Actually, I kind of like that idea. Tongue

I'll join.
GC: TheGreatErenan
Gifted

[Image: 257k5t3.jpg][Image: 33mq0s8.jpg]
If you don't get my jokes, it's because of Postmodernism.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
01-01-2013, 12:17 PM
Hmmm, that is true. Except that the Super Titan has earned that spot so the one lower will work a little harder? Any ideas are appreciated.

01-01-2013, 03:09 PM
I don't really like the system. Considering that players are ranked in the leagues they should be in, the Championship would most likely be an ST vs ST. Your system makes it an ST vs a lower league. My suggestions? Not sure yet :/
01-01-2013, 03:45 PM (This post was last modified: 01-01-2013 03:59 PM by Ellevega.)
It couldn't be an ST vs. an ST because there will only be one player left from each tier for championship round. As a clever league player I wouldn't mind playing against a master or Titan. I thought it would be fun......
I noticed in some tournaments that players are placed randomly which means that a clever could go against a master. So here I grouped by league first then the final round will have the winner from each league go against one another. So here is a thought we could go in order of league for the final round as mentioned in the first post or we could have each player in the final player play everyone in the final round and then the one with the most wins be the overall winner? I'm new at this but I wanted organize something different and I am always too late to join these tournaments! Thanks for the comments.

01-01-2013, 05:01 PM
I cam see what would happen in the champion rounds already. Fluffy gets beat by clever, then gifted beats clever, master takes care of gifted, and finally, super Titan whoops master.

1v1: Gifted League
2v2 #140 with liner15
May the ninja frog be with you....
01-01-2013, 09:27 PM
Can i join
GC braytos
Thanks
Clever league

Up for Friendliez! Gifted League GCID: braytos