Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
SCALLYWAGS matchup chart
01-01-2013, 04:29 AM
RE: SCALLYWAGS matchup chart
(12-31-2012 03:17 PM)laYahooz Wrote:  GameTaker, there are a lot of ways I have figured of to beat the scallywags on glith with feedback! The basic strategy is to not let it get into that OP position and keep it “pinned" while recycling soldiers until you get a scrambler ready to brainwash an adjacent soldier (or sometimes the snail itself).

I think I have a couple of glitch games where I did this on the replay thread if I can find them Tongue
With that said, scallywags do have the advantage but not 9/10 from my experiences...
Oh and if the bombshell is in the OP position I put a heavy behind my wit space and build up on the opposite side, like what Terencshiu did in his victory over Bad Herr Day as feedback in the ST tourney.
A far point, but not everyone is as good as terencshiu ...btw for anyone else interested in the replay A very good game
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-01-2013, 07:35 PM (This post was last modified: 01-01-2013 07:38 PM by brayton.)
High guys- what is it that heat map option generates
For OSN that is

Up for Friendliez! Gifted League GCID: braytos
[Image: sig.png]
01-01-2013, 07:55 PM
Hey guys, I took your feedback into account and I didn't change any of the matchup numbers yet. HOWEVER it looks like I should be playing Adorables (???) Three maps favor Adorables, while only two favor Scallywags (excluding Peekaboo).
01-04-2013, 01:03 AM
Well, before switching to Adorables you have to look at the charts for all the other teams, don't you? Maybe Adorables lose on every map to Veggies and Feedback!
01-04-2013, 01:51 AM
Yes that is true but how can I make the Adorables chart without playing as them!!
01-04-2013, 02:11 AM
(01-04-2013 01:51 AM)garcia1000 Wrote:  Yes that is true but how can I make the Adorables chart without playing as them!!

Can't you just gather the data from osn?
01-04-2013, 03:51 AM
(01-04-2013 01:51 AM)garcia1000 Wrote:  Yes that is true but how can I make the Adorables chart without playing as them!!

I'd ask poweewee, dude seems to have a decent grasp of them. From what I hear anyway.
01-04-2013, 10:12 AM
I could, but that sounds like boring/10 instead of fun/10
01-04-2013, 03:58 PM
Generally, Adorables would be really strong on large maps, but have a hard time on small ones such as Glitch or SFI.
01-05-2013, 11:53 PM
I find it a bit surprising that it's assumed close to auto win for scallywags against adorables on Glitch? Haven't played it lately but don't they have any chance?

Soldier spam FTW