Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
No response to query
01-03-2013, 06:24 PM
No response to query
Hi All,

Some days ago I purchased an uber pack but still don't have access to any of the different characters. On the store page it indicates they have been purchased but when I elect to 'change base' the game says the base is locked and sends me back to the store. I have emailed OML twice and received no response. Has anyone encountered this problem before?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-03-2013, 06:30 PM
RE: No response to query
Not sure if this is what you're asking. You have to pay extra for bases in addition to the uber pack. You should be able to select your race when you're starting a game.
01-03-2013, 06:33 PM
the bases are not included in the über pack. did you try restoring your purchases?

[Image: 9d7f96a4e69f9e49b3bcb2a9b2aa3267_zpsffc0a44c.jpg]
Anonymous Clan
GC: Pastil*
01-03-2013, 08:32 PM (This post was last modified: 01-03-2013 08:33 PM by QuantumApocalypse.)
This is just a misunderstanding then Tongue The Uber pack includes all teams, but bases aren't part of teams, nor do you change teams via "Change Bases". Alternatively, you could tap the character, though the response area varies depending on the size of the character.
[Image: fTjTE.png]
01-06-2013, 10:54 AM
Thanks all....after trying restore purchases a number of times it finally worked and I have full access including the increased games limit. Happy days.
01-06-2013, 12:06 PM
Good! I hope you enjoy the game and stay active in the forums.